Antarsia
[M] Until Silence Is Broken - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [M] Until Silence Is Broken (/showthread.php?tid=5)

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Andromeda - 12-27-2016

"You're either really needy or disorganized.. I'm not sure which," he told her huffing as he straightened back up. "Do this... Get me that... Most people wouldn't dare talk to me or whisper a request in my direction." He walked over to around the desk on her side and pulled a drawer open to show paper and ink. He gave her a look that said 'really?' as if she couldn't fend for herself. He rolled his eyes and huffed again moving away. He walked over to a chair nearby and flopped down. 

He was watching her like a hawk. "You know... you concentrate too hard. It's really not that important. I'm not planning on killing you if you don't give me the answers today." He wished he had some liquor to watch this show with. It was a train wreck. She was so determined. Was she scared of punishment... Maybe today wasn't a good day to give a tour of the dungeons after all...

RE: Until Silence Is Broken - Achera - 12-27-2016

Lia looked up at him confused as to why he was being so... rude? He was still hovering so it wasn't like he couldn't help. That was why she was here... To get answers for him so why was every little request so much work? She rolled her eyes a bit as she got up to go get the paper and ink. "Excuse me for not living in this fortress my entire life and not knowing where a damn thing is. I could either ask you, who does know everything and is in this room, or waste time searching myself and looking for someone else to help," she replied to him. 

She went back to her seat and set the ink and paper down next to her. She just wanted to get some answers. Was that so hard to believe? "If I don't work then you'll reprimand or punish me for not keeping my part of the deal. When I try to work, you complain." She sat down and crossed her legs. She turned her body to face him as she leaned over the arm of the chair. "So what can I do to please you since I'm obviously screwing this up."

"I'm bored," he said looking at her thoughtfully. "Isn't there something we can do to make this search more interesting besides reading? I have already read all these books." He was now whining in his own way. He just didn't want to do this or watch her do this. However, not much else was going on for him to be concerned about. So... this was all he had to do. He could go torture an angel or two... but honestly? After the two hundredth one it kind of loses it's touch. 

He rolled over in the chair til where he was looking at her upside down. "Any ideas?"

She just stared at him. Did he really just.... He did. She couldn't believe she was seeing their lord and king looking as if he were a kid. It was weird to see him like this. He seriously was acting like a child. More importantly... did he just say we? Since when was he staying with her? She thought she'd be alone for this, not have him. "Ummm... We can go to town? You can show me around?" she replied unsure what to answer with. She wasn't used to being with others like this.

"What do you want to do?"

"I asked you... and a tour... Well I don't think the dungeon would be a good tour today. I heard we just got some new people taking up residence there and you honestly don't seem like the type that would want to meet them," he said looking at her. "The town... Well I hate to tell you but you're not allowed to leave."

And that was how he said it. He told her she was cursed to stay in this house forever. She could try to leave, but she'd find it impossible. He had made sure of that. He blinked as if this wasn't new to him. Why did she think she could leave? She couldn't leave until the bargin was done. It was obvious to him. So why was it not to her?

Lia nodded casually seeing she really didn't want to see any prisoners. That wasn't her thing but she stopped dead in her tracks at the last part. Did she hear that correctly? "....What do you mean I can't leave." It wasn't a question. She was furious and it showed through in her tone a bit. Her normally soft features were harder, more stern than usual. She wasn't going to be a prisoner... Not again.

"You can't leave," he told her flatly like she was an idiot for seemingly to ask again. Her stern face was lost on him. She might as well have been telling a puppy something. All he saw was amusement in this engagement today. He sat up and stretched. "We cannot having you leaving and risking you breaking off our deal. I really do not want to have to find you... I hear I'm a nasty person once I catch something that has ran away. I really don't want you to have to be the one to confirm or deny that."

It was easy to see he didn't trust her completely. He figured she'd use him for information then run... What if she did that? He was sure that he would hurt her. He could feel it. He didn't like people that broke their words...

Lia leaped out of her chair, fury laced in her eyes. The chair flung back and knocked over behind her. He treated it as if it were nothing while telling her she was his prisoner. In her eyes she might as well have been put in the dungeons with the other prisoners. She'd rather have that at this point. "You do a well enough job by yourself sparking up your reputation. I don't my words would matter much else," she hissed at him. No one liked being caged up, but didn't especially.

"I try to work on our deal, you tell me to stop. I suggest something to do, you tell me I'm not allowed to leave. Is there no pleasing you? Why the hell would I be foolish enough to leave and break off a deal with my king and run away /when I am out with him myself???/" She couldn't understand it. Only a fool would try to back out of a deal with him and especially if they were out together. "When you figure out what the hell you want with me, I'll be in my room!" She whipped around and left to go back towards her room in a fury. She couldn't believe him. There was nothing she could do that seemed to make him happy.

"And they said I was a bitch," he mumbled as he watched her walk off smiling. Oh she had an interesting temper on her. He wasn't afraid, but more amused at her reaction. He knew she wouldn't like being told she was his pet, hell who would? They'd be worried when he'd grow bored of them, but her reaction was... tasteful. He licked his lips and smiled as he got out of his chair. He didn't fix the mess she had made, but instead would let the servants deal with it. They wouldn't touch the books from the desk, but they'd fix anything if it had been broken. They knew their place.

He followed after her... He was careful to let her lead the way. He was curious. He was slightly disappointed when she only went to her room after all. Part of him had hoped she'd throw a fit and try to go at the wards. The dark look in his eye faded slightly as he huffed like a disappointed child that didn't get what he wanted. "That's it? All that show...and then this? I want to know you...and understand relationships. I see that keeping you here is bad for a good one... but I'm also not trying to impress. I also noticed giving you sweets will make you happier and giving you a room instead of a dungeon cell also gives good results... This is strange..."

Lia barely made it into her room before she heard his annoying voice behind her. He was the last one she wanted to deal with at the moment. Couldn't he leave her alone? She whirled around at him and hissed once more not amused by his stalking. She needed a break. "Can't you just leave me alone? Do you really not understand others that much," she half spat and half whined. "You wanted to know my relationship with Dia. I tried to do that for you. You said it yourself we have a business relationship. Beyond that just leave me alone."

She turned away from him and went to go back her things. She didn't need this place or him. She was better off without him.