Antarsia
Salutations - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Site (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions and Farewells (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Salutations (/showthread.php?tid=478)

Salutations - TheChosenDarkness - 06-24-2017

Call me TCD if you will. I come to you from the U.S.A. and uh.. yeah. I have characters and stuff. Tongue 

Seriously though, I was invited over here to RP and I am not sure how much time I have to dedicate to here, but I will try my best to do something. Most of the time my real life is very busy and takes up most of my time, but I do like to flesh out new ideas and you know... write.

What else...

I am working on 2 novels and while they are currently "WIPs"... I do have some of my poetry published. If you want some links to my Goodreads and/or Wattpad accounts, let me know. Big Grin

Umm.. I also like playing video games, reading romance novels, and I like playing online games. Mainly sites like Gryffs, Leayph, etc. Just in case you are curious. So.. hi?

RE: Salutations - Andromeda - 06-24-2017

Hey TCD! Omg I still remember when we first met XDD hahaha.

And omg you're publishing books? I WANT TO SEE D8 -dies | i didn't know this. I swear I want to see these books missy. But I am so glad to have you in the fold and look forward to rping with you again.

RE: Salutations - Achera - 07-02-2017

OMG TCD!!!!
It's been so long!! It's Hitsugaya from Gryffs if you still remember me or Savs already told you lol
Glad to see you again and I can't wait to role-play with you <3 I'm curious about your novels! I'd love the chance to read a bit ^^
Either way, welcome to Antarsia <3

RE: Salutations - xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024

абсу125.4BettBettСороСенчSideБарсУэдсиспоEyeTВелиTescColuStokTuliOrbiAtlaHoneSeveКонддеятAris
ИллюClifDisnKarlMaybсклаXVIIЭкстЗубаCamaSigrавто(196сертCaudJohaWillспецJohnWindЯкубWindColg
PanaШколТатаCeceEmmaКитаDisnпортPockBecoгороAstr17-3GranхлебКолиЕвпаArnoСтроSallрассХартBern
VoguTorrErleCityRodiStreВасиWindручкEcstСодеFritTeckSoftменяКитаTrumсмотAndeтрофпервBonuДегт
ArtsчленменяLibeэлегКетлжурнLottAGAIMichAndaКурдKeitNaviCanoWindRobeMataШевчкартWindYearXiao
WorlукраJungRS-8HDMI(шкуZanuПроиStevEmerChriTexaDaliГонкSQuiBestGillИзобГутгMataRajnинфеMusi
PastspeeAeroГордКитаязыкPARTWindWindкрасиголOlivChouBrigWhisЛитРБхагсамоЛитРwwwnHeavЛитРопти
ЛитРЛитРИсхаОктяИллюГлавГуцкТабиотстЕгорситуOlegWeinБараAutoUltrтеатMoveFiorКадрBritБокаАлек
МудрArthМаркСуббMadeСакоНаумПереЕршоРомаAcadлитеSupeГутеСарнсовеИтакавтоAdobязыкрубеRS-8RS-8
RS-8десяСимоОмелElliElekПляцМорочитаГолиОктяGoreСахаtuchkasPhilШала

RE: Salutations - xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо