Antarsia
Alien Encounter - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: The World Of Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Katakarthia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Alien Encounter (/showthread.php?tid=1100)

Pages: 1 2

Alien Encounter - Aquarius - 02-20-2018

Thread Status:ClosedPlayers involved: Avarice and Aquarius
Characters involved: Kynt and Ventura
Setting: Katakarthia > Linosea Forest
Time: Haliea 25th Day, Day time
Weather: Clear skies, light wind blowing

Their were many areas of Antarsia that Ventura adored yet Linosea Forest was by far the most common place you'd see her at, or at many forest like areas, even so she still ventures out else where aside from a vegetation terrain. The flowers slowly flowing with the minor winds that fluttered throughout the sky, Ventura smiled walking through the meadow as it was a magnificent day to relax and enjoy life. From time to time she would use her size enchanments to shrink small and reside inside homes in trees that squirrels would make as she wasn't in one place forever frequently. As she would currently be of regular size she kneeled down by a near by tree, the tree that she first met in this odd world, she wasn't quite familiar with the inhabitants sometimes praying to mother to give her strength.

Ventura relaxed herself laying down on the tree with the back of her head facing the tree, her red ruby eyes stared at the blue skies sighing in relief as she will forever enjoy these moments that she had. Not many people would come in these parts, rumors spoke of fairy folk inhabiting these very woods in a protected environment of some sort, this intrigued Ventura as she was searching for a fairy herself throughout her journey. Her vitka emerged as she begun to be in a state of peace, her energy flared in a bright lime green yet mix of yellow color as well, soon the aura subsided in which then she started to inhale and exhale falling asleep.

RE: Alien Encounter - Avarice - 02-20-2018

The air was quiet... well, quiet for a forest. The chittering of insects and curious tellings of various mammals or reptilians scurrying about as they all went about their natural lives. One creature however didn't fit this description. Breaking this natural silence was the beating of wings, wings that belonged to raven, twice the size of any normal one. What was even stranger were the amethyst eyes it possessed, and the strange aura it emmited. This "raven" started to descend into the canopy below, scaring woodland creatures to near-death just by being around. Though that would be expected, from a demon who shifted forms.

In reality the strange bird was a Terror Demon, known simply as Knyte. He had been taking his time to learn how to utilize this new form, learning its limits. To him, take off was the easy part. Sticking the landing however was not, especially not after he had just clipped his wing on a branch. Having his careful rhythmetic flying being knocked off balance, he was soon plummeting through the lower branches. When he hit the ground, he gave out a pained cawing before slowly changing back. "Flying... Sucks..." He groaned as he began to pick himself up.

RE: Alien Encounter - Aquarius - 02-20-2018

As Ventura was in complete happiness feeling more relaxed than ever she heard the sound of an object falling near her of decently close proximity she'd then open her eyes slowly looking into the direction of where the sound came from. She would then walk making her steps intentional to ensure that whatever is there knows her presence, even though she walked barefoot she was quite powerful in her steps oddly enough. As she continued to walk she contemplated thinking of what exactly would be there, maybe she was giving her hopes up as it's been a while since she has encountered another being since not much trouble occurs recently aside from some mysterious oracle deaths.

She blinked as she saw a demon, her eyes narrowed in annoyance as many of the likes of these types of specimen gave her trouble, she unfortunately left her bladed staff back at the tree though. Ventura then got close to where the stranger could see her, he appeared damaged so she had to see for herself if this demon would be problematic for her. Ventura kneeled down staring at the creature, she had never seen this type of demon before, was it new?. Ventura would sigh, looking away from the demon and pouncing up on a branch watching it.

RE: Alien Encounter - Avarice - 02-20-2018

Knyte held his side, closer to his ribcage. When he looked up however, he was quite astonished to see another watching him. His ragged breath rattled through the air, his thoughts began to clash with his growing headache. Was this woman friend or foe, did she think he'd be an easy target to pick off? Why is the grass closer? That was the realization that Knyte had, as he had fell to his hand and knees. Sems that fall did more damage than he thought. Once again he attempted to stand, just long enough to rest himself against one of the nearby trees. When hes was situated he called out to his mtsterious audience. "It's a tad rude to watch another..." He winced in pain then asked about why she was watching him.

RE: Alien Encounter - Aquarius - 02-20-2018

All that Ventura felt when she heard the demon speak was pure curiosity by this demon's confidence, as she saw him strain in pain she flinched for a moment as she usually instinctively helps those in pain however her stereotypical thoughts held her back for a moment. Ventura cautiously got off the branch watching the demon, as she kneeled down she grabbed a plant that had a liquid substance that helps internal and exterior wounds and damages. As she got some large leaves and twigs she walked right infront of the demon staring emotionless," Your hurt. I'll help you heal, do you accept.." she'd say in indication that she'll use her ways of healing those in the forest as their environment was a medical facility in a way.

RE: Alien Encounter - Avarice - 02-21-2018

Once again, Knyte was struck with surprise. "Helping a demon? That's a new  concept to me... I'll graciously accept." This was indeed a new concept to him. Everywhere he went, people showed such hostility to the fact he was a demon. There've been times like this where hewas injured and only another demon would help. Knyte looked up at her, careful to not look in her eyes. "Why are you helping?" he asked, trying to understand the bizarre treatment.

RE: Alien Encounter - Aquarius - 02-21-2018

Ventura didn't bother hearing what he said at first until he accepted in which then she used the plant's healing liquid and rubbed it in the areas damages seemed the most visible. Then she instantly wrapped the leaves around each area ripping a few vines and twigs combing them she used this to tighten the wrap so that the ointment can stay on and proceed with it's fascinating effects. Then started the questions, she herself never really had a liking to demons though she saw the good and value in all creatures only dealing with so much from an individual demon.

Ventura spoke in a soft tone," You are indeed a demon, logically your seen as a sign of trouble though these feelings won't change the fact that I will always tend to those who appear in need, if their can be a kind hearted dragon or a pure hearted god then they're can absolutely be a demon of good intentions." She continued" and even if you aren't so good, by the way you speak it sounds to me that your rather reckless to some extent.. " she said.

He let that hang in the air for a bit. The philosophy was contradictory, yet there was logic, even merit to it. He cracked a soft smile and thanked her for her help. "It's comforting to see that someone wants to at least give our kind a chance... Despite their beliefs." He slowly stood, groaning with the effort. "Don't worry, I won't cause you anymore trouble than this. Might I ask for the name of my most generous healer?" He offered a hand in peace, hoping to get to shake her hand. Such actions showed there'd be no qualms between parties.

RE: Alien Encounter - Aquarius - 02-21-2018

Ventura would back up a little as he stood up, she saw that this demon was rather friendlier than the others she has faced in the past, she would then gaze upon his hand as he offered it. He also wanted to know her name which she didn't regularly give out as she's new, she doesn't know much about this world but she's taking all the information she acquires and mentally implentments them. She agreed with the handshake shaking his hand," You can just call me Tsu'tari.." she'd say not revealing her true name just yet, the irony behind this given name was quite appealing due to how she's apart of the Tsu'tari clan.

As she finished shaking his hand she would let go folding her arms behind her back," your a shapeshifter I see, common to the demon folk, I advise you to train on your focus and vitka control and you'll do fine with your transformations motion ". she'd say while then grabbing a feather that must've fallen off once he landed.

He gave a nervous laugh at her last comment. "So you were long enough to see my less than gracious landing then." He rubbed the back of his head then cleared his throat. "Tsu'tari huh? That's quite a lovely name, my name is Knyte. In all honesty, I only recently became a shapeshifter. Take off is easy, if shaky. Landing though is another story..." As he talked his tail gave gentle swaying motions, obviously a sign of peace. Though his lack of eye contact was quite obvious. 

"May I ask what you are doing wandering the forest? Clearly it's not just to help demons that fall out the skies." He chuckled at his own joke.