Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Who invited MoonMoon??

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
The male could only find himself smiling her way, his teeth even showing with how joyful he felt in his body, and mind; it was nice to have someone to learn more with. Maybe they could even become some of the best hunters! Well, perhaps not that, but well enough to gain food for themselves and their pack, as she mentioned. "You're right," he nodded his head, "all for the well being of our pack, we are stronger when we all pitch in where we can."

"Oh umm..." he glanced to her for the moment, trying to find the words he wanted to use, "I don't really do too much through my day with the pack, I uh... kind of watch the pups sometimes, when their parents are away on a hunt. It keeps them out of trouble so their parents don't need to worry much." Or so he could really hope, but they all seemed rather well with their children when they were returned; damn it was nice they trusted him with their very own kids.

"Really?" he continued to walk, the smell of water growing and even the rush of it could be heard, "huh, a healer, that doesn't sound like a bad thing to become. Though I think knowing more would be nice too, a way to defend yourself if needed. Can't go through life without knowing how to protect yourself, many things that could easily kill..."

The man shook his head,relieving himself of the image that ran through his mind. Soon enough they broke through some underbrush, only to come up upon the water source he was looking for. "AH!" he called out, slow walked become a slight jog up to it, "I'm so thirsty~" With that, he dipped his head, tongue starting to lap up the cool, fresh water before him.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
She stopped beside him thinking of what he had said. He was right... she needed to learn to defend herself, but it wouldn't be easy. She wasn't the biggest wolf, and actually she was quiet small even for a female. A tiny little thing but a lot of love and endearment to match the heart of a large wolf.

After she drank, she licked her lips to wipe away the mositure from her lips. "I will learn to defend myself, but I want to also heal so we don't have to loose people again. I don't like burying our friends when they could be saved..."

"And I think it's sweet you look after the young pups," she told him with a smile. "Most wouldn't bother but you do and that is as worthy as a hunt as any. Children are crafty and just as hard to catch as a deer." She shook herself giving a small grunt as she stretched. Lyth had eaten, drank, and ran. Now she felt like she could sleep. "I think we need more pack members like you. Those that look out for each other."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Rasmus stopped his drinking for the moment, tongue soon coming out to lick the water from his lips; eyes soon catching the female's own. If his face wasn't furred, he might have had a soft blush crossing over his cheeks, thank goodness that wasn't the case; even if he was blushing under that fur of his. He smiled as well, his face soon pointing in the direction of the ground, a little embarrassed of her kind words towards him.

He'd always wanted to be more like other pack member, especially other male's. They were tough, strong, large... everything he didn't quite seem to be really. "Thank you," he spoke up shyly, voice just slightly above a whisper, "I can't say share the same sentiment about myself. I've always been a little jealous of other males in the pack."

"I do understand what you mean, having to bury any of our own is heartbreaking," he sighed softly soon after, though his eyes still glanced at the ground below them, "if we can keep more alive, well, I think we'd all be pretty happy with that one.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"The other males? Why?" She looked at him confused. She didn't understand why he would be. Each person had their own special type of value to her so she didn't see why the other males would make Rasmus jealous. "I mean sure they're strong, but they probably know nothing about pups. They hunt for us for a reason because they're  good at it. "

Her tail twitched. "I am not good at hunting. I am small and thin but I have magic that is good for healing so that is what I'll do. You just  got to find what you're good at. What makes you Rasmus so special?"

Her ear twitched at him and she smiled softly. It was true if less died everyone would be happier but it was easier said than done. Death will always  come eventually. "I just... I want to let people die peacefully... no more wars but I can't see that coming true."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The young male nodded his head softly, though he didn't expect her to understand exactly what he was talking about; which was surely ok in all respects. "Yeah," he spoke up softly, "they're a lot bigger and strong, I can't say that much about me really. Makes me feel.. a little less than a male myself sometimes, can't really be sure why if I am to be honest with you."

He finally pulled his head up to gaze at the female beside him, a soft smile coming to him; even if he didn't really feel anything special about himself. "I... don't really know if I have much that makes me special," he shook his head softly, "besides watching pups, my magic only consists of creating light."

"To die with old age, not any time sooner," he nodded at her words, understanding what exactly she wanted, "wars are always around, as long we find things to disagree about, there will always be something to start wars with."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Lythium looked at him and twitched her ear. "I have a little bit of light  magic myself and mostly use it in combination with herbs and water magic for healing," she replied. "Maybe you are meant to be a healer as well?"

She tilted her head from side to side and then paused. "As for you being less of a male... I don't know or understand that at all. I think you're fine as you are. The pack is strong together, not because one individual is strong."

The female had no idea if she was helping him but she hoped he was becoming a bit more confident.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Rasmus' ears flicked lightly, eyes gazing deep into her own; though his head cocked to the side slightly. Maybe, just maybe that was what he needed to be. He wasn't as strong as many of the others, or even as large either, even Lyth herself seemed to be on the smaller side as well. He had to think about it, even just for a little bit, if a healer was what he could become. If he had the abilities he might, then he could heal along side the female before him. "Maybe," he noddd his head with a slight grin, "it kind of makes sense really, don't have much skill for anything else."

In a way her words did make him feel a bit better in regards, even if it was something that might not go away too soon. Yet, maybe if he stuck around her enough, she'd more than likely give him the confidence he so well needed. "You're right," he smiled once again, "I suppose I'd never really thought about it in that way."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She smiled  at him and chuckled. "You're a silly wolf, you know that?" She stretched again and smiled. "Are you ready to go back home now? I could use a nap after that exercise and meal."

Lythium paused. "If you don't want to go back we don't have to. We can always go explore the world a bit first."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
"Am I?" he questioned her lightly, only to let out his own chuckle after, "yeah I suppose I kind of am, but that's ok. If you are tired we can surely go home and have a nap, I think we deserve a little rest after taking down a deer all on our own. It usually takes more than two for that." He smiled her way for a moment, before back away from the river and turning himself around all the same.

"No it's fine, we can always come out and explore more, right?" he blushed softly under his fur, before clearing his throat, "I mean, if that's something you'd be ok with doing, with me. I wouldn't want to force you into anything you wouldn't be comfortable with after all."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"I would love to!," she replied smiling slightly. "I am just tired is all I promise." She started walking back to the camp so she could take a nap. She stretched abit as she started walking and yawned again. "Then we can go explore some fun places after a small nap."

She looked back at him and smiled. "Any place in particular you'd want to see?"