Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Who invited MoonMoon??

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
Thread Status:(open/closed)Andromeda and KokoPuffs:
Characters involved: Rasmus-KokoPuffs/Lythium-Andromeda
Setting: Enkratis Hunting Grounds
Time: Current, Mid-Morning
Weather: Clear skys, with soft clouding near he horizon

That morning was bright, clear in the skies above, save for the clouds that lingered around the horizon though. They posed no threat in bringing foul weather, they were white in color and a little misty in consistency as well; so they did not worry the young wolf in any way possible. Instead, he enjoyed the sight of them, like the clouds where almost flowing like water in the sky above. Yet they were silent, unlike the rushing water that filled rivers and streams; even small creaks had the soft sound of the water flowing along it. Rasmus, kind of enjoyed this way of things anyway, he was a gentle boy in all aspects. He liked to play and have fun, not hunt and such that the others told him he needed to learn better. There wasn't much fun in all that, plus it was hard work anyway.

The young male sighed softly, feet delicately padding along the ground and rustling the grass ever-so-slightly beneath him. His tail swayed about, eyes looking for whatever he may try and kill; even if he really did not want to. He had to learn to do this, and learn it well. Not all would provide for him considering he was a young adult at this point, and the pack would need him to hunt when them if it was ever needed. The wolf male shook his head, read accessories shaking about as he did so. Good thing he didn't have anything that made noise attached to those large horns of his; would have scared anything or everything off.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
A small wolf was just out exploring. She was careful about using her scent knowledge not to leave the territory. She had no idea really where she was going. She just wanted to look around. Typically she didn't wonder off by herself, and took someone with her, but today she wanted to go about and enjoy the world around her. She was following a scent she had found leading off from the camp. She wasn't the best at placing scents to names, but she was just trying to follow this. It was practice for her. She was still a child and was learning to be a better hunter.

Her tail tip twitched as she smiled following the scent. Oh Var would be so proud of her! She could just feel it. She shook her fur out once with excitement as she felt the trail becoming fresher as she entered the hunting grounds. This trip was worth it. She could tell it was going to be a good day. She put herself low to the ground and slowly moved forward as she tried to sneak up undetected to the other wolf, but she wasn't very good at it. She didn't know how to judge where to put her paws and she stepped on a twig, causing it to crack. Her ears flatten ands he could feel her blood rush at her failure. At least she tried?

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
One would had to be def not to hear that twig breaking, the crack filling his hears as she suddenly perked right up. His head did the same actually, picking up to hear where the noise had come from. It was no prey animal, or at least by the scent that seemed to fill his nose now; but one of another wolf. There was a familiarity to it, like one he'd picked up before, or perhaps even of someone he know within his own pack. The later of the one was probably his best guess really, as if it was from another pack it would not be familiar in any way. They'd also be trespassing as well, and that was something Rasmus didn't even want to deal with. He was in no way a fighter, and never has been. His magic wasn't even atuned enough for anything either. Even his third eye didn't have much use for it, right now as least.

"I know you are there," he spoke softly, not to scare the other or anything around him either, "I can smell your scent, you can come out." Rasmus used a gentle tone of voice, not wanting to come out harsh or mean towards the other. It wasn't in his nature to be that way in the first place, but it never hurt to be as gentle sounded as he could very well get.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
The she wolf tucked her tail between her legs, her lips pulling upwards in a sheepish grin. "Hey," she called back coming out form her coverage. "I'm sorry I just wanted to learn to hunt better and I picked up your scent. I thought...." She trailed off looking at her paws realizing how foolish this trip had been. She could have cost him prey and food for the pack. She could feel her blood boiling in embarrassment. What would Var say about this? 

She blinked once and looked back at the wolf before walking a bit closer. She had to be a bit more prideful... She was a wolf. There was pride in that. "I wanted to be better. I can't do that without learning and I ... I wanted to watch someone hunt and try it."

It sounded a lot braver then she felt. That was for sure.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The male tilted his head to the side, eyes fixed on the female's form before he gave a soft smile towards her; a light chuckled erupting from his lungs. "Eh, I don't know if watching me is really the best thing to do," he admitted to her, "I'm actually out here trying to uh... get better as well. To be honest I kind of suck, I don't care much for hunting but I know I need to..."

Slowly Rasmus turned and padded his way over to the female, making sure to not spoke her as she already seemed a little bit on the nervous side really. Which he certainly didn't blame her for of course. These were the hunting ground and anyone else would have more than likely gotten upset with her, him, not so much.

If you like we can try learning together?" he was unsure of it, but it would be a LOT better than trying to do it on their own. Those who hunted usually did so in groups anyway, so one needed to learn how to coordinate with others.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Yeah that would be great, but... I've never been in a hunting party before. I'm still learning... the basics," her last word was soft, her ears flattening with shame. She was still learning a lot. She was no were near where she needed to be. This was so embarrassing to admit, especially to and older member of her pack. She had slacked off so much in training in the last month and had gotten so far behind.

Her tail tip twitched as she tried to think. "Uhm I don't mind learning so as long as you are willing to teach and explain it slowly to me I will try my best. Maybe we can at least catch a rabbit or something too," she replied. She knew that catching something as big as a large prey animal would be quite hard with only one adult wolf and one adolescent. They typically took a small party of wolves at that. This would be a challenge after all.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The male couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle, the smile on his face friendly and welcoming; ears flicking here and there. He'd been in a couple hunting parties, but neither of them were very successful, for him at least. Rasmus needed to get better, so he could at least try and hunt with the back as any grown adult might do. Even some of the younger were much better at this than he was, not that he was jealous at all, not at all. "Eh, that's ok, I've only been on a couple of them," he chuckled nervously, "so there is nothing you need to worry about.. besides finding something to hunt that is."

Picking up scent tracks were the easy part honestly, but the real challenge was to follow them to the right destination. Some trails lingered, while others eventually became lost to the elementals of their environment. "Good! I'll teach you what I can at least and I'll explain it as slow as possible, but I have faith in you that you will get it," the male smile more, "rabbit is good, or at least anything small umm... your name is Lythium, right? I'm Rasmus."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"It is nice to meet you Rasmus," she said wagging her tail and her tongue poked out playfully for a moment. "But you can just call me Lyth. You're a friend after all. We are pack mates." She was practically prancing in place at the thought of hunting. It was so exciting to think of hunting and being able to catch her own food. She pranced around him after a moment and then smiled as she begun to smell around the area. 

She found a few trails near them, but most where large game and finally she found a few trails that seemed to be of smaller prey. A rodent creature.... a bunny, and a squirrel? At least she thought the last one was a squirrel. "Well this way has a rabbit if you wanna get started... That way has a squirrel..maybe." She was slightly embarrassed she wasn't totally sure, but she was learning. She was sure she'd be forgiven.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The male turned his head to give a light sniff of the air, picking up the scents that the female had. He certainly smelled the rabbit, that was for certain; though, he couldn't be quite sure of what the other was either. Sure, he should know and of course so should she but, there was an oddness to it that made him unsure of it. "Well, since we know exactly the scent of the rabbit, we will go ahead and find that," he smiled softly at the female, "it'll also be bigger than the squirl, which means we can easily share it as well!"

Rasmus' tail wagged happily behind him, ears flicking slightly and eyes never leaving the face of Lyth. Eventually though, they had to, as he slowly turned the direction of the rabbit. His feet padded towards the scent, though far at this moment it would get closer; so his movements were carful and slow. He didn't want to spoke it, that was a chase he didn't quite feel like getting into right now. That, and it would be quite embarrassing in front of the other. "So I've.. never seen you around much, do you keep to yourself often?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She flattened her ears embarassed when he mentioned how little he had seen of her in the pack area. It was true.. She was very shy and yet she didn't know what to do. Her blue eyes looked down slightly as she tried to hide her emotions and swallow them. She didn't like people knowing how easy it was to get under her skin. She took a breath. "Well I'm still young so I don't really leave my den too much," she mumbled. "I've been trying to get to know other people but it's somewhat scary especially with everything going on at the moment. I do wanna meet new people though."

A pause.

"And I really am grateful for you agree to show me some hunting skills," she added. "I'm not sure how many would given what is happening in the pack... It is strange to be there at times now. It feels almost as if it's a ghost of itself." Her eye were sad now as she sighed. They were an open book to her soul. They told everything. Nothing could be hidden in those blue eyes. She flicked the tip of her tail as she watched him. Her muscles itching to go, but she knew better. She knew she might just scare it off.