Menu

Announcements

The Mega Update™ is here! We've been working on this for months now, and have a lot of surprises for you all! Check it out HERE! (May 16)

Happy 1st Birthday Antarsia! What better way to celebrate than with a newsletter full of updates? All of this and more can be found HERE. (January 08, 2018)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

The Point of A Pen is but a Sword

King Fury Offline

Threads: 26
Find
Gil had cleaned up the place while she was gone, and when she came in was in the courtyard tending to a couple of the small plants. "I'm glad." His voice carried in, but didn't sound like he was shouting. After a minute he came in with a small bundle of cuttings from the various plants, a collection of herbs and a few berries he grew.

"How are you? Find everything okay?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 67
Find
"I am fine. I took the time to get some much needed air and to just breath before hunting... I needed time to think things out," she said but didn't care to explain what she was thinking or what conclusion she had come to. She just left it at that. Her hand waved to the food she had brought. "I'm not sure this is enough... I can get more if you think more is required..."

Her silver eyes blinked and they seemed guarded slightly. "I will say the prey is a bit thin at the moment but I do believe it was due to me being in dragon form and just hanging around. I think they knew death had come for some of them."

King Fury Offline

Find
Gil chuckled. "I can't really argue with that. Your dragon form would scare them away, since you're so fierce." He walked over to her and put his arms around her in a gentle hug.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She hugged him back. "Did I get enough food for you? I can get more if you want," she mumbled into his skin as she embraced his hug  It was the  small things that really mattered to her at the moment.

"Was there anything else you needed?"

King Fury Offline

Find
He just held her close for a moment. "Not right now." Then he grinned. "Want to take a bath? I've gotten it ready for you."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She nodded against his chest. It was the one thing the dragoness would always submit to- bath time. As a child she always wanted multiple baths in one day to soak and play in the hot water. That trait hadn't left her even as an adult. She may take less during the day, but she still enjoys a nice long soak in hot water, especially when stressed. And that was one thing that was for sure. She was beyond stressed and she needed a good bath and a soak.  "Yes I want a nice hot bath..."