Menu

Announcements

The Mega Update™ is here! We've been working on this for months now, and have a lot of surprises for you all! Check it out HERE! (May 16)

Happy 1st Birthday Antarsia! What better way to celebrate than with a newsletter full of updates? All of this and more can be found HERE. (January 08, 2018)

Plot Highlights

Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Plot Positions!

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 65
Gold: 7,253.34€
October 2017 Event ParticipantEvent HosterContributorAntarsia's 1st Birthday
Find
ATTENTION

These position is now CLOASED!
The Famine Royal line goes to AQUA
The Enkratis Royal line GOES TO KILA!
The Nialle Oracle goes to AQUA!

Sphinx Offline

Kit

Threads: 3
Gold: 588.15€
Find
Name: Sphinx
Character: Hajra Myrahel: http://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1331
Position: Head of House, Tume Elves
Why we should pick you? I love worldbuilding and plotting and I can be very active with this character. I enjoy complex characters and political intrigue, and I could help to tell many interesting and exciting stories if given this role.
Plot Ideas: Since she took over through a coup, Hajra will have a lot of enemies among the nobles. Plots would include avoiding assassination attempts, meeting with other leaders, and trying to make alliances and deals that will increase the power of the Tume. She’s also not of noble birth, which will both help her and hinder her.
Other: Hajra is a born shapeshifter and wasn’t descended from royals, I can change this if needed.

King Fury Offline

Threads: 25
Gold: 11,268.45€
ContributorAntarsia's 1st Birthday
Find
Name: King Fury
Character: Gilgamesh Goldensoul https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=49
Position: Western-line Dragon (Fragment)
Why we should pick you? Aside from having done a lot of work on the dragons in general, I am very active with Gilgamesh, so the position will be getting a lot of work done.
Plot Ideas: Oh, so many. Gilgamesh is very displeased with the mess the kings have made in his long absence, and has to do a lot of work to rebuild the line from how it, and the dragons as a whole, have fallen.
Other: Nothing to note.