Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Will-O-Wisps

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
The thoughts inside his head wondered here and there, uncertain of what could surely be out here creating such small orbs of light; it was surely like nothing he'd seen before. They seemed to get brighter the closer he'd gotten to their source, like it was more than answer of his presence there at this time. The scent in the air grew thicker, more intense as he walked. Even the gentle scent of the water in the air could not cover it. What was this scent exactly? It wasn't like anything his senses had picked up before, perhaps a creature he had not come across just yet.

Upon hearing that low, raspy voice, he paused in his tracks; eyes searching the surrounding area for the source of it. He could not pin point where he could see a single figure, only to light of the orbs reflecting off the gentle surface of the water. Perhaps his was only his perception of the area, it was night after-all. "I don't mean any harm, if that is what might worry you," he called out in return, finally, unsure of how the other was feeling of his presence right now, "so please, do not fret of my presence."

The man slowly brought himself closer to the water, his eyes scanning over the light reflected surface. Not only did the moon shimmer along it, the orbs created a little more sparkled along the ripples caused by the soft breeze. "If you wish to come out of hiding, I will not move a single hair upon my body," he spoke up once again, his voice soft and deep.

Messages In This Thread
Will-O-Wisps - by Rare - 06-17-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Will-O-Wisps - by KokoPuffs - 06-30-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Will-O-Wisps - by Rare - 08-02-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Will-O-Wisps - by KokoPuffs - 09-27-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: Will-O-Wisps - by Rare - 11-24-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Will-O-Wisps - by KokoPuffs - 02-01-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Will-O-Wisps - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 07:55 AM
RE: Will-O-Wisps - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 07:39 AM