Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Collective Troll

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
The demon's eyes adjusted quickly from the light of outside, to the near darkness of the yurt, though he squint slightly as to see everything inside. it was rather.. bare? Though the smell of food seemed to oddly waft his way... this was strange. Anyone meeting with a demon would not give them the time of day, they were as dangerous as many of them looked. He wasn't sure what to do or even what to say, though his tail waved with uncertainty behind him.

Zagan only took a step or two closer, there was no reason for him to put trust in this troll; though this darkness gave him a slight upper-hand. "Don't eat babies, huh? Can't say I'd pass up the chance if given," he smirked to himself, meat was more of his thing, "you don't say? Maybe you should believe what you hear, don't you think? Isn't it dangerous to be sat with me, in here, alone? Figured you might have a guard with you. Though I suppose you'd well enough be able to protect yourself if needed, am I wrong?"

The nude figure didn't take another step forward, he was still taking in his surroundings, any place that could be use to escape it needed. In all, the flap to the yurt seemed to be the only place of escape. He groaned, though it came out as a growl, but soon made his way closer.

He hesitated a moment, before sitting himself as well. This troll, Khara, was far too friendly for his own good. "Zagan, Demon of the house or Terror..."

CommanderHorvat Offline

Threads: 14
Find
He gestured to the bowls of milk he had poured, taking a drink of his own before continuing. His face became more contemplative as he thought on the questions posed. "I would pose a response to your first question in the manner of my teacher. Why should I believe what I hear? As to the danger..."  He paused and took another sip. "While it certainly could be dangerous for me to meet with you, which is why I have taken precautions, I think the benefits to my cause makes the risk worth it. Thus, I choose to meet. Next time I meet with a demon I will be sure to have meat at hand, though not a baby. I am trying to more the perception of my kind away from such things."

"Now, as to my ability to defend myself, with a thought, the herd with stampede through here and arrows like the one that delivered my invitation with be loosed into you. That is a last resort. My goal is to unite my people so we are no longer hunted. To do that I need allies."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Zagan looked towards the large man before him, then his eyes slowly panned down to the bowl of milk before him; noticing that is was... rather large compared to himself. Probably wasn't for the troll, but for someone more than half their height.. it would be quite a bit before he would finish it. Slowly he picked it up and held it closer to his lips, giving a slow sip of the white liquid held in it. It wasn't.. bad at least, though it wasn't as if milk was something he drank often. "Rumors are based on some truth, right?" he grinned slyly from ear to ear, "I mean, perhaps it isn't all too bad, my kind though... at lot of sin held behind. Sure, maybe what is said about your own kind isn't as true as people like to believe, but stick around more with demons and you'll see their true nature~"

The demon took in what he had to say next, but quickly let out a deep laugh that ran through the yurt itself. Damn, it was interesting to see someone to prepared for an attack, even from a small demon like himself. Who wouldn't laugh about it? It was like a whole army could trudge through just to take down one individual. Gods, he laughed so hard he even felt tears well up in his eyes. "Why would you need an entirety of trolls to take down just me anyway? I'm sure you could kill me with just one arrow you have, those are big enough to rip me into shreds honestly," he stopped laughing slowly, taking a long sip of his milk once again, "and a demon sounded like the best ally to you? You must be out of your mind."

CommanderHorvat Offline

Find
Khara listened intently, taking note of the seeming pride that his guest took in the infamy that came with his race. He gave a small nod of agreement to many of Zagan's points before pausing to consider his own response.

"I have... We have a need of information. To grow we need more trolls and to find them we need informants. That is made difficult by most beings refusal to work with trolls due to our reputation. Now a demon, a demon wouldn't care if we had this reputation. While I would love to be able to find more conventional allies, that is difficult due to already existing obligations and besides all that there is a simpler reason. I have no reason to not trust you. Even if you do not wish to aid us, I very rarely get to learn of what goes on in the rest of the world, or to speak to someone outside of my clan."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The demon's ears flicked all while he listened to the large troll, taking in what he was saying; his offering to help them in their time of need. Heh, funny as it seemed, for someone wanting to bring their own people together by bringing in someone who could probably care less. His own kind was warring with another, the lot of angels that always seemed to believe they were so much better than demons. As if, the winged assholes the lot of them.

Eventually the troll was done, leaving Zagan to make some kind of decision. True, he didn't give one hell of a shit about his own reputation; for the love of gods he wondered around in absolutely nothing. The thing was, however, what the hell would he be getting out of this? It seemed it was all to benefit Khara and his kind, surely he had something to offer an ally, right?

"Hmmm, its true, I don't care about the reputation around me or my own kind," he smirked from ear to ear, claws gently grazing across the wooden table, "yet, I can't help but wonder what you'd have to offer in return. I hope you didn't expect me to just... I don't know, offer my help from the generosity of my little heart~ What kind of man would you take me for with that bullshit, huh? You might as well bend me over the table and fuck me over already."

The demon's tail whipped around behind him, eyes focused solely on the troll before him. Watching, waiting to see what exactly he'd say or do at this moment.

CommanderHorvat Offline

Find
The troll nodded along until the animated demon began insinuating things at which point the nod turned into a chuckle. In response to Zagan's questions of what he would receive, a troll opened the flap to the hut, their frame blocking any light from entering, and deposited a large sack next to the demon. 

"One rumor you may have heard about us that is as true as a rumor can be is that we produce the best herbal remedies you could ask for. Some have likened them to magic, although healing magic can do things that no salve, balm, or tincture could ever hope to replicate. My offer to you is that we will supply you with our skills in healing, and should this partnership prove fruit full, then we may teach you some of our secrets as well."

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at Zagan's state of dress. "Our herbal skills can also produce medicines with... recreational effects."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The demon continued to stand there for the moment, his own hands now placed upon his grey hips; though he turned quickly as he heard the gap to the yurt open. Another Troll was there, with what looked like a large sack... ok it WAS a large sack. How curious that was, they seemed to readily quick to be offering him something like this. A soft hum could be heard from the man, blue, slit eyes staring at the bag before him.

"How funny," he cooed lightly, body finally reaching down to the bag, "didn't think I'd be given a bag of healing remedies, I do suppose they COULD come in handy..." His attention was on the bag now, solely, as he rummaged through it.

"HMMMM?" his eyes shot up for the moment, giving the Troll quite the curious look, "recreational huh? What kind of recreational we talking? Or you just hitting on me?~"

CommanderHorvat Offline

Find
A look of confusion flashed across his face and he opened his mouth to respond before thinking for a second and smiling. With a dismissive wave of his hand he retorted 
"That is a way of speaking that is unfamiliar to me, but no. I am not hitting on you, the recreation takes the form of calming the mind, quickening it, or letting one observe things in a different manner as well as observe that which is not there."

He finished his milk before tossing a piece of meat to Eyes, leaning back to rest on his palms. He nor his people had little use for these less utilitarian herbs and remedies but they were useful for trading, so the made a habit of collecting them. They seemed to be proving useful here once again.

"While I still am not 'hitting you', if remedies used in sexual exploits are of interest to you I am sure we could provide."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
The demon stood there for just a moment, eyes looking right into the eyes of the troll, just before allowing them to roll with a slight huff from his lungs. His reactions weren't fun in the least... it almost made coming with this troll not worth his time. Hell, even the sound of these herbs and shit sounded boring. What short of being just like to be calm? Pffft, certainly not the sort of drugs he might have been hoping for, lame.

"You're no fun at all," he finally commented, his eyes looking heavily at the sack before him, "how can anyone have a good time with anything like this? And you expect me to enjoy this? You must surly be mistaken in that." Zagan's large, blue and black eyes slowly panned to the other, pupils in his eyes turning into thin slits. It was then, he stepped onto the table before them, flicking back and forth behind him.

He was careful enough not to knock anything over, his tail gently grazing the items as it moved about. In a way.. he was a bit irritated, if this was to be a trade off for info and the like; it wasn't going to solely work on him.

CommanderHorvat Offline

Find
He sighed and a look of exasperation took over his face. "'Lies and deceit make for poor foundations, but Truth and transparency are the bane of negotiations.'" He muttered before looking up at the demon standing on his table. 
"I take it you are not negotiating on behalf on any one? You truly are here alone, no army or any sort of force to back you up?"
He stood and brushed himself off, hand still inside his cloak, now clearly grasping something over his breast. 
"Do I have that correct?"
He was at once impressed and annoyed by this potential revelation. He was impressed that this demon had the courage to accept his invitation and actually make demands without any backing. The annoyance mainly stemmed from the fact he had not realized this sooner.