Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Eternal flame

Acethewolf Offline

Kit

Threads: 6
Find
(02-18-2020, 03:41 PM)KokoPuffs Wrote: The silence was fine for her at the moment, she could clearly hear the rustling of leaves and grass around her; even the gentle sound of the breeze rolling passed her own ears. Though, her heart started to pound in her chest soon after, she could feel his mouth opening around her small body. Her eyes grew wide in surprise, she could smell his breath envelope her entire being. If she had been quicker, she might have moved away in time to miss being clenched between a pair of large jaws; but instead, she felt his teeth clench around her.

Miu let out a soft shriek like sound from her lungs, a mix of fright and panic taking over her. Who wouldn't panic? A large male like this with their teeth around you? Hell, and he was silent the entire time as well! No warning before hand, no telling her he wasn't going to eat her; so it was all the little white dragon could assume was going to happen.

It didn't come, however, instead she was placed down upon his back? At least, she assume so by the feeling below her small feet. There was no doubt the sensation of anothers scales, but she was more happy knowing he wasn't trying to eat her; though gods know he was more than capable. His head gave some comfort, helping her calm herself from the intense fear she'd felt just moments prior; and yet she couldn't help but feel anxious about where he was taking her at the same time.

They traveled for some time before they reached their destination the sun just as he reached his cave before leaning down and sliding in past the cave opening with her still on his back not moving far from the caves opening even as he coiled around himself his main head leaning down while his second gently nudged Miu off his back by slowly sliding her down his side into his open hand. When she landed on his palm he moved his hand to the ground between his front legs. "You can stay here for the night and tomorrow I can take you where ever you want to go till then I need to sleep." Tartarus said eyes closing on both heads as his second one layed on the left of his main one leaving her free to move around if she wished to.

The sun was now fully set even if she could not see but tomorrow the larger dragon would go on the hunt again for larger animals then the creature he had devoured earlier by the oasis even if it would keep him satisfied until the morning.

However he was out cold heavy breath coming from his mouths even as he dreamed of whatever his mind let enter his head while the sand started to blow outside slightly entering the cave but not so much that it would cover the opening nor hit them and disturb the red scaled dragons slumber and even the beasts that wondered out at night for food would know better then to mess with a beast far larger then they could ever hope to become.

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
It seemed like quite a while before they made it where he was taking her, a cave of some kind? She wasn't quite sure, but it must have been quite the large area to fit such a large male like himself; it was almost surprising how she didn't hear him struggle to enter. Then again, she only assumed how large he was based on how his body moved; and her own size compared to his own. The sounds he made against the earth was an indication as well, they were louder than many smaller creatures. Just before she knew it, she was slid down his body and into a large hand; then upon the ground.

Ah, so she was to stay here with him tonight? It made more than enough sense, she was still quite exhausted after traveling for so long; gods knew how long she was on her feet before coming upon him. Miu cooed slightly, unsure of how she felt about her situation. In all, it could be so much worse than this, she could have starved or ever WORSE! Just the though made the white little dragon shudder against the other.

What more could she do now? Sleep was probably the best bet at this point, and with a little curl around she nestled between his large forearms; her body held up close to his own for added warmth. It the matter of seconds, she was out.

Acethewolf Offline

Kit

Find
(02-29-2020, 02:24 AM)KokoPuffs Wrote: It seemed like quite a while before they made it where he was taking her, a cave of some kind? She wasn't quite sure, but it must have been quite the large area to fit such a large male like himself; it was almost surprising how she didn't hear him struggle to enter. Then again, she only assumed how large he was based on how his body moved; and her own size compared to his own. The sounds he made against the earth was an indication as well, they were louder than many smaller creatures. Just before she knew it, she was slid down his body and into a large hand; then upon the ground.

Ah, so she was to stay here with him tonight? It made more than enough sense, she was still quite exhausted after traveling for so long; gods knew how long she was on her feet before coming upon him. Miu cooed slightly, unsure of how she felt about her situation. In all, it could be so much worse than this, she could have starved or ever WORSE! Just the though made the white little dragon shudder against the other.

What more could she do now? Sleep was probably the best bet at this point, and with a little curl around she nestled between his large forearms; her body held up close to his own for added warmth. It the matter of seconds, she was out.

Sleeping well into the morning the sun shining its golden rays upon his face caused the larger dragon to stir eyes opening to look around before his head moved up even as his attention was drawn to the smaller dragon laying across his forearms still sleeping even as he made a hmm noise wondering what he should do not entirely sure waking her up would be a good choice at the moment but still he needed to move to go gather food for both their breakfast.

Slowly getting up he shifted his body ever so slightly so she would slide into his open hand he moved her gently onto his back before finally standing up and moving outside the caves opening entered the still cool desert sands though it would not be that way for long as the sun would soon cook the desert and then it would be hard to move around much less find prey. Still as long as it was cool out the animals would still be out in greater number and he knew just where to look.

His destination was the north near some mountains as there was shade there and where there was shade their would be prey larger but still nothing he could not handle plus he planned to head to one of the border cities later for supplies as well as other things he may need.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Miu wasn't even aware that morning had come upon them, finally being able to relax and sleep had lulled her exhausted body; making it hard for even the most movement to startled her from her slumber. She didn't move a little though, as she was being moved once again. It was more than likely going to be something that would happen often when around him, the small dragon was certainly tiny enough for it.

A soft, little hum could be heard from her, one that told she was far to tired to even move; but once she was upon his back she had curled herself into a ball. As soon as they excited the cave, however, faint groggy words could be heard. "What is your name?" Miu questioned the large male, unsure if she remembered him telling her or not. Then again, at this point, she didn't even know if he ever did tell her his name. Hell, she didn't even tell him hers either. Such an embarrassing thing, how could she forget her manners?

One could blame it on the heat of the desert and how it exhausted her entire being for a whole day; but this man was a gods send it seemed, saving her from dying out here. "I am Miu..."

Acethewolf Offline

Kit

Find
(03-12-2020, 12:46 AM)KokoPuffs Wrote: Miu wasn't even aware that morning had come upon them, finally being able to relax and sleep had lulled her exhausted body; making it hard for even the most movement to startled her from her slumber. She didn't move a little though, as she was being moved once again. It was more than likely going to be something that would happen often when around him, the small dragon was certainly tiny enough for it.

A soft, little hum could be heard from her, one that told she was far to tired to even move; but once she was upon his back she had curled herself into a ball. As soon as they excited the cave, however, faint groggy words could be heard. "What is your name?" Miu questioned the large male, unsure if she remembered him telling her or not. Then again, at this point, she didn't even know if he ever did tell her his name. Hell, she didn't even tell him hers either. Such an embarrassing thing, how could she forget her manners?

One could blame it on the heat of the desert and how it exhausted her entire being for a whole day; but this man was a gods send it seemed, saving her from dying out here. "I am Miu..."

When the other asked what his name was wondering if he should tell her as he had not known her for long but he supposed it would not hurt to tell her after all what would a tiny blind dragon be able to do against a titan like himself even as he turned to face her with both his heads though he she could not see. "Miu? A good name my own name is Tartarus one of 6 brothers though they're far away I prefer it here the desert keeps me warm." He said while his main head turned back to the landscape.

Soon enough they reached the mountains the dragon looked around before moving again as he knew larger creatured lived her and would be far more bold then the more passive animal he had slain yesterday for food but still they would think twice about approaching him but not the smaller one making him pause but then kept going knowing his second head could keep an eye out for danger.

Once reaching the steps of the mountain he scanned for holes or any sign that could show where life was even as he started to scale it moving to the top before spotting a hole his eyes now locked on it a claw moving to it reaching inside to see if he could grab something and if not he would tear the cave open with his claw as to rip out whatever beast lay hidden in the dark.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Six? That seemed like quite a lot of siblings if Miu had to say herself, then again... she didn't have any siblings herself in the first place. The young dragon fidgeted slightly where she was was, her head just nestled upon her own forelimbs while the large male moved about. Did he always go about in his dragon form? Was it safe to be doing that outside? Then again, it was the form she was in as well, so she surely had no room to talk in that case. Yet, she couldn't help but to wonder how much smaller he'd be otherwise.

"Do you... ever use your human form?" she asked softly, wings flexed for a moment, just before pressing once again against her body, "I mean, wouldn't it be easier to hunt that way? Animals wouldn't see you so easily." It made sense in her mind, honestly, but she'd never hunted in her life! That would probably never change either, she'd always been fed by others.

Acethewolf Offline

Kit

Find
(03-30-2020, 02:17 PM)KokoPuffs Wrote: Six? That seemed like quite a lot of siblings if Miu had to say herself, then again... she didn't have any siblings herself in the first place. The young dragon fidgeted slightly where she was was, her head just nestled upon her own forelimbs while the large male moved about. Did he always go about in his dragon form? Was it safe to be doing that outside? Then again, it was the form she was in as well, so she surely had no room to talk in that case. Yet, she couldn't help but to wonder how much smaller he'd be otherwise.

"Do you... ever use your human form?" she asked softly, wings flexed for a moment, just before pressing once again against her body, "I mean, wouldn't it be easier to hunt that way? Animals wouldn't see you so easily." It made sense in her mind, honestly, but she'd never hunted in her life! That would probably never change either, she'd always been fed by others.

Tartarus felt nothing in his hand even as it dug into the cave making him frown supposing the animals must be farther back into the cave making him pulls his hand out knowing he would have to punch his way in as he had done thousands of times before but when she asked if he ever used his human form making him pause thinking about how long it had been since he had even used his before looking back at her. "Once upon a time and it has been a while and as for hunting perhaps but I move faster then in my human form and less likely to lose my prey but perhaps ill use it if I go to the city for now I have a job to do." 

He said before turning his claw into a fist and punching hard into the side opened a hole into the mountain before pulling it up as a new opening was open to him he spotted some animals and without a second thought grabbed them and drew them out quietly snapping their necks so as to keep them from wiggling to much or making to much noise as he wanted his new companion to not have to think about what he had done even as the thoughts of his human form rolled in his head.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
"Really?" the small dragon spoke up, a little surprised, "I am the opposite, I'm use to using my human form more than anything, not that I can't fit into a home as I am now at least. It is just.. easier to move about if I am to be honest," she curled up to keep herself held still against his back, "I wasn't really allowed to be in my natural form I guess, this is the longest I've ever just.. been myself."

It was strange to say that, just be herself? What even was herself in the first place? She was meek, small, and not very strong; with the lack of eyesight? Only made these things even worse in the long run. Sure, she had fire breathing abilities, but there was no way she knew where to use them. Things were always so simple, even if harsh on he back with her master and the others. Though, with Tartarus, she felt she didn't need to worry about him getting angry at her for small reasons.

Acethewolf Offline

Kit

Find
Nodding as he.listened to Miu before moved down the hill with the intention of heating up their meal until she spoke about being herself making him pause at that. What did she mean be herself did someone force her to be stuck in her human form and not allow her to assume her true form? Whatever the case he frowned before turning both his heads towards her.

"What do you mean not allowed? Who kept you stuck without the freedom to transform into your true self?"

Tartarus asked before cooking their meal wondering who and why someone would kept a dragon from being able to be themselves. Well whoever it was would not touch her again this he would make sure of as the blind dragon was under his protection.

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
That was right, the male didn't know of her life before now; though she would have never have expected him to of course. Her small face pulled into a slight frown, head turning as if to turn around from his stare. She had no doubts he was probably looking at her, who wouldn't? A statement like that? Anyone would be thrown into a bit of confusion like him.

"Well I.." she paused a moment, trying to think of how to place her words, "before I met you, in the desert, I was a slave actually. I'm on the run I guess... I suppose I haven't done well with that considering.." All considering her blindness that is. How in the world did anyone assume her running was ever a good idea? It was all the better for her to get away, even if more dangerous a journey.