Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] A Normal day, A Normal.... Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
"Really? That's pretty interesting, though I guess I makes sense in a way. At least I know what you smell like and you know what I smell like too, so we always know where each other are," he chuckled lightly, "you smell like butt sometimes though." Jabari chuckled again, but buried his face into the man's shoulder; trying not to be too damn loud. As the young man was pretty close to Dei's ear at the time, he'd feel more than bad if he hurt his ear by laughing too hard.

"Huh, that kind of sucks I guess, must be kind of shitty not having met your other family, yeah?" he blinked a couple times in thought, then smirked to himself, "are all dragons able to breed with each other? Even if they don't look the same? If so... you think a mix of eastern and western would have wings? Or nah?"

Jabari shook his head and sighed, placing his cheek against the larger man's face sweetly. "Well, they don't know what it's like to be around a dragon," he smiled to himself, "I could never find myself ever being scared of you... just annoyed because you're an asshole sometimes."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"Well that is up to the gods for how the child looked. I'm assuming it could be either type of dragon that the parents are," he replied. "As for my family... It is what it is. I sometimes wish I had met them but I know nothing about them and its way to late now to show up for bonding. If they're alive, they have their own lives."

Deimos stopped and let go of the boy's legs. "Okay you're going to have to get off so I can shift. Walking there would take days and quite frankly we might need more food for you by then," he said waiting for the boy to get off.

The boy did say interesting things though. "And they're right to be wary of dragons. Just please don't go up to a random dragon. Not all are friendly..." Some wouldnt even like the bond we have...

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari groaned softly as he was told to get off, only for him to slowly slide down the man's back; feet making a soft thud once they met the ground below them. "Yeah yeah, alright," he groaned more, even though he knew it would be much quicker to get there by flight anyway, "I can't believe some stupid lake is far enough away that we can't just walk. It's so much easier to ride on your back in your human form, makes me feel close to you then in your dragon form." That was probably due to the size difference between them, even though they still had one in Dei's human form; but it wasn't as large a difference.

"Well... yeah I know, I just never assumed I would have to worry about it since you are the only dragon I know," he bashfully rubbed the back of his neck, "and I wouldn't even think about going up to a random dragon, you'd bring me back to life just to kick my ass if you wanted to." The young half-elf laughed softly at his own words, it seemed more than the truth really.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Deimos chuckled in agreement and nodded. He shifted and lowered his body down to the ground for the lad. "I'd be sad if you met another dragon without me. One for fear of losing you and two because I would want to meet them as well."

He stood still wanting to make it as easy as possible for the lad to climb into his massive body. "And to me flying is more natural than walking so I don't really understand your complaint child."

His tail flickered enjoying being in his true form. "How excited are you to finally meet a new dragon? Maybe they'll adopt you."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
"Eh, don't worry big guy," Jabari spoke as he slowly climbed his way up onto the dragon's massive body, "pretty sure that won't happen anyway, we spend most of your days together. Whether it be hunting for money and food, or... just relaxing if anything." He leaned forward, gently patting the side of Dei's thick neck; a gentle smile on his face as he did so.

It faded just a little, just as he groaned like usual when the dragon spoke like he usually did. "Yeah, yeah, but it's the natural thing for me you know, as I said... I wasn't born with wings or anything," he frowned soon after, another long, drawn out groan coming from his lungs, "you'd like that wouldn't you? Me get adopted by someone else? THEN YOU'LL CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE!"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Deimos chuckled as he pushed off the ground and took flight. "Even if I did adopt you out, I'm afraid someone would give you back within a day. They'd hunt me down just to return you and if I didn't... Well I'm sure I'd wake up in a dark part of the forest somewhere with you tied to my back yelling at me," the dragon teased him as he angled his wings in the direction of the lake. His wings were strong and steady as he set his pace. They'd get there in no time like this. Nothing to get in their way and it was a straight shot. He gave a soft purr as he blew smoke clouds from his nose. He felt so happy in the air. They needed to fly more. This was life for him. 

He felt his wings feel a bit of resistance in the air and flew a bit lower, and then it was gone and back to smooth sailing. He could already smell the lake, or so he thought. Oh how he longed to be there already. His wings flapped with strength propelling him forward trying to get there faster. He was like a dog given a bone. He just had to go. He had to see this for himself and it was too late to call him off now. "I hope you're ready. I plan to have us there before you can fall asleep or fall off me."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
Jabari sighed heavily, a wide roll of his eyes and a loud groan emitting from his lungs; it was then that he laid himself down upon his stomach. He used his arms as a makeshift pillow, using them to cushion his head between Dei’s scales. “Damn Dei, you really know how to make a boy feel special, don’t ya? And here I thought you loved me this whooole tiiiiiime,” he spoke in the most dramatic of ways, the biggest most dramatic sigh drawn out from him, “and here I thought dad’s were suppose to love and cherish their kids no matter what. Guess I was wrong~” The young man sniffled as if he was going to cry, a nice little faked frown on his face as well. Hell, if he could get it to happen, he might actually make himself cry just a little bit as well. Instead... just a little fake tear rolled down his cheek. 

It didn’t matter if Deimos saw it or not, but he did love to put in a show for the dragon as they flew. Not really his favorite part of when they would travel, the lion in him hated it the lost. It was unnatural for Jabari as for any being who couldn’t fly. He didn’t HATE flying, but he certainly didn’t have the mind for it. “Well, if I fall off it’ll be your fault anyway,” he spoke up, eyes closed to his surrounding, “you’re suppose to the the flight expert, so if I fall I know YOU did something wrong and it wasn’t me. Meaning my dislike for flying will be more than adequate and needed.” 

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"If you fall thats on you. There are plenty of spikes and fins for you to hold on to," Deimos replied amused at his little elf. It was much longer now. "So just be prepared kid."

And with that he angled his wings again for a slowly landing. The lake was below. It was a perk of being a massive dragon. Flying across the continent was nothing for him... over seas? Well he never tried and he wasn't sure he wanted to either. When he landed he lowered  himself to the ground to let the boy off his back. "We're here little one... be good."

KokoPuffs Offline

Find
“Blah blah blah, whatever you say Dei, it’ll still be your fault because you LET me fall, so HA,” the young man taunted back to the dragon, his eyes slowly opening as he gazed down at the ground. They really had traveled much further than they ever would have on foot, but there was no way he’s ever admit it to the dragon. No, he would rub it in his face like a big asshole he was... the prick. 

It was soon enough they were where they needed to be, the smell of water seemed to waft up into the air. The landing was smooth, it usually was, and that was always nice. “What are you talking about? I’m always good,” he stuck his tongue out, only to start climbing down towards the ground, “maybe I should tell YOU to be good, you’re the bad one.”

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"What did I ever do that you can physical prove that is bad?" The dragon looked at him and smirked. Maybe he knew of things the dragon had done but Deimos was sure he covered his tracks better than that. He was nearly positive that the boy wouldn't be able to prove anything... or so he thought at least.

Once the lad was off, the dragon stretched. "And for someone so 'big' you're so light. Maybe you should just hide on my back. Maybe the other dragons won't see you." He chuckled teasingly and moved to give the man a light nuzzle with his massive dragon muzzle. It was an affectionate gesture to say the least.