Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Neko's Thread Hunt

NekoNay Offline

Kit

Threads: 5
Find
Hey o! This is like my first time in a long while since I used a rp forum and I'm a little shy but willing and totally looking foward to rping with folks! So I will be updating this characters I have available to rp with and blurbs about characters / or threads I have posted and am seeking rps with ! Definitely looking forward to exploring facets of my and other people's characters so don't be afraid to hit me up!

Ezra / Current New Thread if you want to join in: A rather rough individual, one that is not easily able to trust others so readily. But he has a curious mind. He is currently journey through the forest of Sleibete. The territory is completely foreign so he is open to assistance, though expect him to be guarded.

Siv : To be Added / Updated Soon!

Jiyuku : To be Added / Updated soon!

Kwan: To be Added / Updated soon!

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт