Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] New Wounds and Old Scars

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
“No.” The word came so sharp and so fast that Brianna hadn’t even known she’d spoken it. With the pendant clutched in her hand she looked up at Zaeren, who had dropped to his knees so he could hold her. Even with the pain he felt, pain that permeated the air until it was palpable, he still made himself care for her. All she was was a burden...

With a deep, quivering breath she steadied herself against his arms and spoke again, this time deliberate. “No, I... I don’t want to find someone to fix it. Some things... some things can’t be fixed, Zae.” Her eyes were fixed on the crystal in her hand, cracked and marred and somehow...

Alive.

It felt as though she were being drawn into its depths, deep within the swirling silvery mist held within the gem, reflecting in her own bi-colored eyes...

With a quick shake and a blink she cleared her mind and pulled her gaze from the stone to wipe away tears before they could fall. “I’ll be okay. This will pass, and all it is is another scar with which I can remember my journey.” Brianna put on a smile as she turned her body to face Zaeren. She wouldn’t make him worry any more. Not now.

Letting the pendant rest once again at her throat the woman brought both hands up to cup the man’s cheeks, squishing his face together until his lips pursed. “Don’t think I didn’t hear what you said about opening up to me,” she meowed, mischief in her eyes and a playful smirk on her face. Her expression softened and she let go of his face, though she kept her hands mere inches away from him.

“It means a lot to hear you say all that, though. It’s nice to be needed, and I want to be there for you, Zae. After what we just did? We’re a team. So take your time opening up to me. We both have to learn how to support each other and how to be open...”

Messages In This Thread
New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 04-25-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 05-05-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 05-08-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 05-21-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 05-23-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 05-27-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 05-31-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 06-10-2019, 06:20 AM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 07-11-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 06-17-2020, 01:03 PM