Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] New Wounds and Old Scars

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
“No.” The word came so sharp and so fast that Brianna hadn’t even known she’d spoken it. With the pendant clutched in her hand she looked up at Zaeren, who had dropped to his knees so he could hold her. Even with the pain he felt, pain that permeated the air until it was palpable, he still made himself care for her. All she was was a burden...

With a deep, quivering breath she steadied herself against his arms and spoke again, this time deliberate. “No, I... I don’t want to find someone to fix it. Some things... some things can’t be fixed, Zae.” Her eyes were fixed on the crystal in her hand, cracked and marred and somehow...

Alive.

It felt as though she were being drawn into its depths, deep within the swirling silvery mist held within the gem, reflecting in her own bi-colored eyes...

With a quick shake and a blink she cleared her mind and pulled her gaze from the stone to wipe away tears before they could fall. “I’ll be okay. This will pass, and all it is is another scar with which I can remember my journey.” Brianna put on a smile as she turned her body to face Zaeren. She wouldn’t make him worry any more. Not now.

Letting the pendant rest once again at her throat the woman brought both hands up to cup the man’s cheeks, squishing his face together until his lips pursed. “Don’t think I didn’t hear what you said about opening up to me,” she meowed, mischief in her eyes and a playful smirk on her face. Her expression softened and she let go of his face, though she kept her hands mere inches away from him.

“It means a lot to hear you say all that, though. It’s nice to be needed, and I want to be there for you, Zae. After what we just did? We’re a team. So take your time opening up to me. We both have to learn how to support each other and how to be open...”

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
He kissed her back and chuckled slightly before kissing her again to show her he very much liked being physical with her.

"Yes in time you vill knov more zan most oter people knov about me," he said smiling as he gently pushed her hair back happy to see she was trying to move on. He was worried about her initial reaction and both of them had had a lot of stimulus over the last day and definitely needed time to come to terms with all that had happened. He gently stroked her hair trying to soothe her still wanting her to find comfort in his presence. 

He thought for a moment and nodded. "Ve vill leave tomorrov morning for my homeland, yes? Because as you have said ve are a team and a team sticks togeter. Tere ve vill be safe and be able to recover as vell as get up to date information on vat is happening in the dragon kingdom after our visit and te oter ones," he said softly. He had never told her what his job was in full or what he really was, but he wanted her to know. He wanted someone to know. His people had lived in secret for so long some of them had forgotten who they were or what they stood for. That bothered him a lot. Especially when one of his own brothers or sisters went rogue and had to be put down. That was always a hard day for him.

"You vill tell me if you need someting?"

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
“Of course I’ll tell you if I need anything,” Brianna chuckled. “When have I shined away from that?” She flashed him a wry smile and thumped the tip of her tail against him. If they were going to leave in the morning that meant she had a few things to do to prepare...

The feline rose to her feet and stretched, wincing and scrunching her face as her muscles once again protested such a motion after so much disuse. The scent of rain had drawn closer, and as her gaze slid to the dark world beyond the window she could see the wall cloud illuminated by flashes of lightning. The storm would be upon them soon, and she needed to replenish her herbs before their journey.

She leaned her body against Zaeren’s—he was tall enough that even when he was seated she could easily lean her entire body against his shoulders—and continued to wag her tail lazily about. “Zae, I know I just woke up and all, and I know we’re leaving in the morning, but I need to head into the forest to collect herbs. I want to be prepared for our trip, and since I’m still healing it’d be wise for me to have some healing salves on hand.” Brianna’s gaze continued to remain locked on the coming storm, her expression soft, but uncharacteristically solemn.

“And I know you’re a worrier,” she said, gaze drifting to his face as a smile tugged at her lips. “So come with me, at least for your own peace of mind.”

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"You stole ze vords right out of my mouth," he said amused as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "I vould not let you go by your self no matter how much you asked me to at ze moment." He held her close for a moment just enjoying this small moment in time. Feeling her scent wrapped around him and having her so close. They had survived and now they were going on another trip together. 

After a small moment, he pulled away and smiled down at her softly pushing her hair back. "Let's go," he said and stood up slowly before holding out his hand to her. "I vill help you find all ze herbs you need and more," he commented to her. He would make sure she had plenty of herbs to stay safe and hopefully get back to full health. "Vhen ve get to vhere ve to go I vill try to find you a healer at my home okay," he told her softly.

"I don't vant you to be in too much pain..."

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru