Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Until Silence Is Broken

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Razor accepted her warm embrace and kissed her neck softly as he drew her into him. He missed her. Her scent. Her body...and her warmth. He had missed it all. It had been such a long trip without her and yet he knew for her own safety he had to leave her behind and show the strength he was willing to defend his kingdom with.

Pulling her to where she was pressed as tightly as he dared without hurting her, he scrapped his fangs against her neck. "I've missed you too. Like the day needs it's night." He nuzzled her more purring. He hadn't seen his son, but he felt this was worth it. Coming to see her was exactly what he wanted to do.

"I missed you.... more then you'll ever know."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
The girl purred as she felt her love's warm embrace back, his fangs on her skin and oh the strength in his grasp. Lia gave a faint chuckle as she nuzzled him back, all too excited to have him home. "Dear, if you hold me any tighter, I'm afraid you may break me," she commented with another chuckle in tow. "I'm not going anywhere love.. I'm right here." She moved her neck to let him have better access to it, all the while moving to give his chest another small kiss.

Oh how wonderful it was to have him back, to feel his warm embrace once more. Even if it had been only a few days, maybe a week, the time felt like centuries. True, she spent it well with his son, but nothing beat having her lover at her side. "If the day needs the night, then am I your day and you my night? Or vice versa?" She glanced up at him with a smile radiating off her face. This night was better than she could have ever imagined. Her mate returned all safe and sound. What more was there to ask for?

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"You are my day...the night isn't for you," he said softly as he kissed her head again. He had missed her so much. He smiled. He didn't know what to do about having to be gone so long. How had she been? What had she done? He kissed her softly enjoying the moment. A small teasing smile started to play at his lips.

A thought pulled them slightly upwards. "Why do you think you're the night? I must inform you that you are wrong. You're too sweet to be the night. To pure.... soft..and loving. You're much more like the sun," he spoke softly as he pushed her hair back. "I am like the night."

Softly he kissed her again. "How is my son?"

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia basked in the small kisses, the signs of attention. She missed this feeling, but how could she even explain it? How could she bear to deal with this when he is gone for longer than a week at a time? It would make moments like this more rememberable, but the time apart would be too strenuous. "My night is always so bright with you around. Without, it's always so dim," she responded as she nuzzled into him.

She looked up at him, a little confused as to why he would question her on such a trivial thing. "Stars shine brighter at night my love. But my dear, if I am as sweet and pure as you say I am, then you may be mistaking me as an angel not a demon," she commented. "But you are the night to my day and I will always love you."

Lia purred as she kissed him back, all too pleased to have this attention. "Your son is well. I put him to bed not too long ago. If you wish to go see him, he may be asleep, but he'll love to see you again." She smiled as she cuddled back into him. "He was so good... You'd have been pleased. We spent most of the time you were away together. Even the little fox seems to be accustomed to me around."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"He will not sleep well if he sees me now. He'll want tells of adventure and the boy needs his rest to grow and be strong for all of us," he mumbled as he held her close. "Come now.. Lets go rest as well. I have big news, but it can wait for tomorrow. I want to rest... I am tired after my trip and I want nothing more then to curl up beside you." 

He moved her towards the bed and then let go so he could lay down. He wanted nothing more then to sleep. His body longed for it. He just wanted to close his eyes and rest. He smiled softly. "But it's amazing to be home my love.... and to see you."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia nodded to her mate knowing very well how excited the young boy who be to see his father should he had gone to his room. One night wouldn't hurt him. Besides, it would be a better surprise in the morning when Razor joined them for breakfast. Lia followed his lead, climbing into the bed after him. She nuzzled into his side soon enough, not wanting to spend too much time apart from him. After all, he did just come back home.

"I couldn't have asked for a better present.. to have you home and at my side," she purred as she cuddled further into him. "Go to bed love... I'll be right here."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He smiled. "Thank you my Queen."

He nuzzled into her more as he closed his eyes. He was really tired. All he wanted to do was take a long nap. He sighed and gently allowed himself to fall into a gentle nap. Her scent soothing him through his dreams like a beacon guiding a traveller in the dark. He clung to it and allowed it to soothe him.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
The girl smiled as she watched her lover slowly drift off to sleep. She herself hadn’t been planning to sleep for a little longer, but considering that her partner had returned back into her arms, she couldn’t think of anything else to do than fall asleep with her love.

-x-

The girl remained passed out. By now she typically would have awoke to go cater to the youngest demon but today she couldn’t. No, her mate had returned. Having him rest next to her had cause the girl to sleep in longer, lulled by the comfort of his body next to hers. She stirred only enough to nuzzle back into him. This was her bliss.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He opened his eyes when she nuzzled him. They were slow to open and he could feel his body aching from lack of sleep the last past few days. Now he had come home and rested. He really had no desire to get up from bed. Leaning over he kissed her cheek gently. "Morning..." His voice was deep, gruff as he tried to wake his mind up from sleep. It felt like a fog had taken over him and it just wouldn't let go.

"What do you want to do today?"

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
A groggy whine came from the demon as she felt her comfy bed slowly move. Apparently he was giving her a kiss, but she still wasn’t ready to awake. Another whine came as she nuzzled back into his form even more so than before. Her head hid in his side, just under where his arm was. It was obvious the girl wasn’t one for mornings. Generally she wasn’t, but today it showed more han usual.

“Sleeeep,” she finally replied with a small whine. No one was going to take her lover away from her. Not until she was satisfied with their cuddling. “Don’t you dare get out of this bed Razor Wolfstrike. You’re mine today.” She cuddled into him more, settling in to just rest. Let the servants bring them breakfast. All she wanted was her mate.