Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

i want the guts and glory, baby!

Sparx Offline

Threads: 17
Website Find
James was about to set out when he heard footsteps and a voice calling out to him. He turned to see a very purple girl running towards him, announcing that she, too, was going to Ecuru. Well, what a nice coincidence! It seemed like it was going to be easy to meet new people after all.

"Really? That's great!" said James with a smile. As the girl introduced herself, he was only more intrigued. It was difficult not to absorb some of her radiant energy. "A witch? Wow, that sounds pretty incredible. I've only ever heard of witches before.

"I'm James, by the way. I don't have a title or anything like that. Or a profession. But I'd love to come with you! It'd be boring to run this errand all by myself."

Just as he was about to show Raven the papers he had received from the quest giver, there was another arrival approaching them with interest. A quick glance at the newcomer quickly grabbed James' attention. Another dragon? Sure looked like it. As he was now, James did not appear draconic by any stretch, and he wasn't even sure what kind of dragon this person was, but he felt a spark of kinship anyway.

"Sure!" he replied to the stranger's request. "Well, if Raven's okay with it too, anyway. I'm James. I just picked up this quest, see..."

James showed his two new companions the map and instructions. "There's a shipment of nixie essence in Ecuru I have to get first. And if you guys are up for it, I'm off to the mountains for burnweed next. But let's worry about one thing at a time."

Wow, this was exciting. A quest with two new friends! Well, not friends yet, but maybe by the time they were through they would be. Regardless, the inexperienced man was ecstatic.

"Well? What do you think? Should we head off?"

Messages In This Thread
i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-17-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-24-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-27-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-27-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-28-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 06-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 12:17 PM
sites of essays - by Alexkt - 04-09-2024, 09:04 AM