Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

i want the guts and glory, baby!

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Quest Name: "You want what from where?"
Quest Reward: 800gp + ???
Times Quest Has Been Done: 0/1

Raven sat at the front of her mobile house, or as most would call it: a caravan. Its rustic wood paneling was overflowing with plants of all sorts, looking more like a mobile garden than a home. The trim had been painted a deep plum color, and was weathered in some places, its paint faded and peeling beneath the moss and vines. Potted plants soaked up the early morning mist from their windowsill boxes, the hanging pots that hung from the rungs of the roof swayed to and fro as the wooden wheels rocked the caravan over every bump and pit in the road, causing the small-framed girl to bounce in her seat. The entire thing looked rather odd, truth be told. But she didn't mind that. It gave her caravan character! And she liked that.

Plus it made her caravan way more noticeable. Which was super good for business.

"C'mon, girls! We got places to go and potions to sell!" she chimed, giving the gilded reigns in her hand a playful snap. One of the cows, golden in color, raised her horned head and lowed deeply in response. The cattle themselves looked odd; their slight frames and delicate bodies seemed ill suited to pulling something as large as the caravan, but the two of them managed more than well. One was as gold as pale morning sunlight, her horns shimmering like pearls. The other was such a light lavender she looked silver, and her horns looked light moonlight.

The lavender cow looked back at Raven with eyes that seemed to know.

"Oh don't give me that," the girl replied to the cow. "I didn't even snap the reigns that hard! You know I'd never hurt you." The cow gave an almost teasing moo and turned her gaze forward. "Yeah that's what I thought."

By the time she had reached the sleepy little crossroads town and resupplied it was well into the morning, with people going about their daily business. After loading the last crate of food into her home, which she had parked near town square, the purple-haired girl had gotten herself some breakfast at the local tavern was was just on her way back when she heard it:

“Is that it? Sounds easy, but I guess it could be fun. I’ve never been to Ecuru.”

"Oh hey! I'm going to Ecuru, too!" She decided on the spot, calling over to the boy who she'd overheard.

And so she bounded over, her long ornate sleeves bobbing in her wake and her little sandals clapping against her heels. She certainly stood out in this town; her short kimono was in shades of lavenders, purples, and whites, and embroidered with golden thread that sparkled when she moved. More peculiar still were the straight spiraled horns atop her head, much like that of an ibex. Raven came to a stop in front of him, and stared into his eyes with vibrant enthusiasm, and a contagious smile on her face.

"The name's Raven Hollyhazel, Traveling Witch Extraordinaire!" She spun around once and struck a pose as though she were some kind of magical girl (which wasn't entirely wrong), and gave a playful wink. "Why don't you come along with me? It'll be tons of fun!"

Messages In This Thread
i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-17-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-24-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 05-27-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 05-27-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by NekoNay - 05-28-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Sparx - 06-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: i want the guts and glory, baby! - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 12:17 PM