Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Shadows of War

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Thread Status: Closed
Players involved: Achera, Kila, King Fury, KokoPuffs, Sparx
Characters involved: Abraham (Sparx), Calista (KokoPuffs), Diaval (Achera), Eros (Kila), Milaeni (King Fury), Zacrae (Kila)
Setting: Haliea's Shrine, Light Territory
Time: Midday
Weather: Partly sunny, with a beautiful summer breeze

The young king of the love angels entered the observatory and removed the heart-shaped glasses he wore purely for aesthetic reasons so he could take a look around. In the bright midday sun the dark blue floors of the shrine positively gleamed in the light. The high noon sun really brought out the constellation-like flecks in the floor, and Eros couldn't help but admire how the whole thing had been polished to a near mirror shine. It was so reflective the young angel couldn't help but take a peek at himself, and with a pop of his collar and final placement of his glasses atop his head, he was looking... Well, he was looking like he was completely under dressed for the occasion. His grey v-neck was half tucked in, and he wasn't sure if he should leave it that way, tuck it in, or untuck it.

It was at times like this that Eros wished he had an assistant to tell him what looked good and what didn't as he stood there meddling with his shirt in the foyer of the observatory like a damn fool. "Nnnnnngh what am I suppoed to do?" He groaned, running both hands through his two-toned hair.

"Might I recommend a french tuck?" said a feminine voice behind him, soft as a whispering breeze. Eros turned and looked upon the fairest woman he had ever seen. Her skin was so pale it was almost white, and her equally white hair fell in loose waves over her shoulders and down her back. She was even dressed in a gauzy, lace-trimmed white gown that trailed after her like she'd walked straight out of a painting. Her blue eyes bored into his as she waited almost too patiently for an answer.

"I'm sorry, a... a what?" was all he could manage to sputter out, taken aback by this woman's glittering aura.

"May I, Lord Eros?" she asked, gesturing to his shirt.

"Uh, sure? But how do you--"

"I'm Lord Abraham's personal assistant, Zacrae," she replied coolly, tucking in just the front of his shirt before straightening out his collar and stepping back to take a final approving look. "Much more respectable," she said with a nod.

Eros took a look in the polished floor and gave an agreeing nod. "Not bad," he muttered to himself before looking at Zacrae once again. "Very dutiful of you to come before Abe to make sure everything's, uh, right and stuff?"

"I'm here to make sure things are ready for the meeting, yes. Lord Abraham likes things to go smoothly, so I came early to arrange refreshments for the lords and ladies," she said with a chuckle.

"Need some help?"

"I'd love some, thank you."

--

Before long the pair had filled the meeting room with chocolate pastries and glasses of refreshing lemonades. Zacrae had insisted he take a seat before the other lords arrived, and the pale angel had resumed her role as dutiful servant, waiting behind Abraham's chair for her lord to arrive, eagerly looking at the door with gentle eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Shadows of War - by Kila - 05-09-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by Sparx - 05-19-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by KokoPuffs - 05-20-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by Achera - 05-23-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by King Fury - 05-23-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by Kila - 05-23-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by Sparx - 05-27-2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Shadows of War - by KokoPuffs - 05-27-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by Achera - 06-09-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by King Fury - 06-10-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Shadows of War - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 09:10 PM