Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] New Wounds and Old Scars

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
There it was again, that guilt of his. Brianna brought her hands up and cupped his cheeks, stroking them with her thumbs. "You big dumb idiot," she sighed, her lips pulling back into a bright smile, revealing her teeth. "I'm not made of glass, Zae. I'm flesh and bone, and to live is to feel pain and hurt." Her eyes met his, and all she could think about was how to take away the deep rooted sorrow held within their depths.

"Stop feeling guilty, for starters," Brianna said with another sigh, pulling away from Zaeren to gently rap his forehead with a knuckle. "It's most definitely not your fault that I got hurt. We were fighting a dragon, injury was bound to happen. And if I'm not feeling bad, you shouldn't be either." She looked at him again, this time wearing a crooked smile that made her eyes twinkle with what could only be described as chaotic mischief. Zaeren was about to eat his words; Brianna would make sure of that.

In the truest of feline fashions Brianna pounced, ignoring her body's screams of pain, and pinned the giant man down underneath her. She rested her arms against his torso and lounged on him, tail swaying back and forth as she flashed him a cheshire smile, showing off her all-too-sharp teeth. "Weeeeell," she purred, "If you really want to make it up to me..."

She drew little circles on his chest and continued in a sickeningly sweet voice, "You can take me to where you're from. Tell me more about yourself and your people." Her eyes followed the trailing of her fingers before slowly looking up to meet his gaze. "Satisfy my curiosity~" The look on her face told Zaeren everything he needed to know: Brianna wasn't about to take no for an answer.

Messages In This Thread
New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 04-25-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 05-05-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 05-08-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 05-21-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 05-23-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 05-27-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 05-31-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 06-10-2019, 06:20 AM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 06-10-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Andromeda - 07-11-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: New Wounds and Old Scars - by Kila - 06-17-2020, 01:03 PM