Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Command and Control

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
For a brief moment Charlie let herself relax in Riath's hug. Here, behind the closed doors of her bedroom, she was safe enough, and Riath had never wronged her. She'd been more like a mother than anyone else, and it meant so much to her. If only there was a way she could let the woman know...

Her arms wrapped around Riath just as briefly, her cheek pressed to her chest. "Thank you, Riath," she said softly before pulling away. "Your loyalty means a lot to me. There aren't many people I can trust..." The fledgling princess turned away and looked out the window once again.

"If you don't mind, though, I'd like to have some time to myself... I'm tired, and I feel like centering myself with my plants would do me some good."

--

"Not that kind of strength," said the priestess quickly. "Physical strength she has in plenty. It's well known she defeated General Pherae in combat." It was slight, but her voice tightened at the name, and was quickly gone. "I'm speaking of inner strength, My Lord. Strength of character and heart. The strength to weather storms, to bend and not break. The sort of strength found in nature; in water and bamboo.

How you achieve helping her in that is up to you, but know that we at the temple are always here to serve one who was hand chosen by Lord Vaerath." She bowed low and continued, "Feel free to meditate here as long as you need, Lord Vioroll. I have other matters to attend to, but I will ensure that you're left in peace."

With that the woman rose and left the room, where once clear of the demon lord's line of sight she brought a hand to the hidden pearl on her chest and sighed deeply, allowing the weight of her emotions to leave with her breath.

King Fury Offline

Post-a-holic

Threads: 33
Find
Riath bowed her head and withdrew to the door. "I shall retrieve your supper, my lady. If you have further need of me, I will be within calling distance." She straightened up and stepped out the door. Only once it was securely closed did she let her tears fall.

~~

Vioroll nodded and settled down to meditate. He cleared his thoughts as best as he could, but it was difficult with the information from his branded animals still coming in. After a minute, he gave up and began to just flit between their viewpoints, wondering what they were seeing.

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт