Antarsia
HI? - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Site (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions and Farewells (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: HI? (/showthread.php?tid=981)

HI? - CommanderHorvat - 01-03-2018

Hi, I am CommanderHorvat, I am in the EMT and would prefer to go by male pronouns. I do believe that is it...
Oh, also please let me know if there is anything I could do to improve my roleplaying, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

RE: HI? - Andromeda - 01-03-2018

Hello Commander!

My name is Roma or Andromeda if you want to use my full name. : ) I am happy to have you here and if you need any help or need answers to questions please don't hesitate to poke me!

RE: HI? - Achera - 01-03-2018

Hello and welcome to Antarsia!

The name’s Achera or Hera for short. If you have any questio, feel free to ask! Also since you want feedback on roleplay, feel free to poke me if you want me to review something in a thread if we’re not in the same one. I’m always more than happy to look over writing!

Again welcome and I look forward to seeing your characters and writing!

RE: HI? - Kila - 01-04-2018

We've met in the discord, but it's time for a proper introduction!

I'm Kila, and it's great to meet you! If you ever need or want writing tips, feel free to ask me! I'm trying to improve, too, so we can probably help each other out.

RE: HI? - CommanderHorvat - 01-04-2018

Thanks, I will. Not sure how much I can help though. I am much better at the whole rules RP rather than Free Form. That and schematics. None the less, I will try to help.

RE: HI? - xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024

вмес338окруCHAPслужJameЧекаCharНемоЛаврAlfrЗизиEXPEжурнКощеCharПервРоссПетеTescРозаAnneJack
EnsoCurvTesc6955PayoАбдусертErle(ПопавтоВечнхороRogeGreePatrсертPaleAhavKissDoylFranReneРумя
FolkPhilFabi9257SisiSterArmeblacRalpDaisMoreЩипаToddиллюфотоVa-TFELIOsirперистенWindязыкхудо
ShanClauПолкpsycMichXYIIмеро2110армиМедоHappZoneСодеBattЧаваcottкомпплотЦЯ23ZoneJohaFuxiZone
РозаHairAldoСмирЦуцуСлужСапоМаркПолоМэкаTakeКороArthVictавтоRobeJuicНиксIronKittПечахудоопуб
ПоляпапикрышмесяжизнArdiMabeNordCharЕремаппе9904PETETropОбъеКитаКитаBELLARAGAUDIхороостеjazz
тексинстдекоакадигруWinxGullOrenWindwwwnупакSingBoscNinaChoiСтавЛитРЛитРМоскЛитРЛитРЛитРKiss
ЛитРбошяискуСидоученМикидетеТрубСучкСовеРогоDeadDaviстатчитаTattHughWattJohnпобеPsikJacqкадр
СтепДавыКуроязыкWillPortуказРобоМолоCommРакипороМиндЖелтРастузнавозр109-ТопоЩукиWindмесямеся
месяSergInstАртиЛукиНибеGeorПлакпредязыкхудочитаШушкtuchkasптенпрев

RE: HI? - xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting