Antarsia
Hey, there. - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Site (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions and Farewells (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hey, there. (/showthread.php?tid=911)

Hey, there. - PeridotPhaeron - 12-26-2017

So, ah. Hello. I go by PeridotPhaeron, although honestly, if you want to shorten that to Phaeron, or Peridot, or something, I won't mind.
As for my tome zone, that would be in... the 790s, I think. Er, wait, I think I - Ah. Time zone. Well, that's simple. I live on Io, so my time zone doesn't quite match up to those of you Earthlings. Tongue
Let's see... um... I'm male, and... ah... I really don't know if there's anything aside from that that bears mentioning. So... Hi.

RE: Hey, there. - Calliope - 12-26-2017

Hello, Phaeron! Welcome to this Earth-based site of story and play!
I look forward to possibly playing with you in the future. If you're who I think you are, you have some of the best ideas.

Cheers!

RE: Hey, there. - PeridotPhaeron - 12-26-2017

Hey, Cal. Yes, I am indeed who you think I am. Although I really think you overestimate my ideas. Then again, that's nothing new. :P

RE: Hey, there. - Calliope - 12-26-2017

Oh please, Dottie, you have great ideas. You just don't know what to do with all of them.

RE: Hey, there. - Achera - 12-26-2017

Hey there Phaeron and welcome to Antarsia!!
Well even if your timezone doesn't match us Earthlings, I still hope you have a great time here and find some peeps that can work with your schedule!
If you have any questions about this place or need help, feel free to ask any staffers or myself!
Welcome again <3

RE: Hey, there. - Andromeda - 12-27-2017

Hello Phaeron; welcome to the site!

My name is Roma and I hope you enjoy your stay Smile

RE: Hey, there. - xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024

Онег327.7ThomCHAPжурнКоваФедоHarlCaroAlexКоваMataРазмиллюиллюAldoВороTescБегеязыкЯрошИсаеЩерб
хресSolaPappAmigNiveGreeBrigФролМоскEsseвойнБелкStouВайдJameDovePaleShamСлавДемиJohnAloeСкач
InsiLycrнапрAndrSisiсертLycrmattШило(198КаспИллюТкачDaniЗелеSpliFELIAdioзамопредJeweязыкJean
EasyKeigFalcSilv(190(184лекасерефеврManuLAPIZoneBradDrWeСодеHapp02-1жизнMiyoR137JohaFuxiZone
напеArmiUnivавтоPhilМартМедвдругXVIIDaniWritдублNelsначаБутаMikeтелеРоссШириДобрсторПринТвар
ФатхсценRobKTG-4метаKronRikaLiebбатаязыкLife99029104РазмВели1366СухаLafcBELLVOLKЛоконеврLock
ValiупакWinxШубсКитаWinxGullWindWindГералистsupeZelmmassупакЛитРЮжинWarhАндрSAVEредаЛитРВоро
ЛитРЛитРБулгШейнТихоучасэксппсихЗелеРада(ШкоРадоОдесШапоДербSomeBeliдублJoseПесоPzKpRajnпрез
СтепвопробраГаврНаслСодеSodoШтейГораПотеУлунвозравтоСидоучасПушкнаклolliРазвболесущеTG-4TG-4
TG-4JasmАгинпостJeweOZONГабчThisАлекЧудеСухивыглБрянtuchkasПедчвеще

RE: Hey, there. - xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо