Antarsia
The Arrival of Yet Another Freeloader - Printable Version

+- Antarsia (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Site (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions and Farewells (https://www.antarsia-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The Arrival of Yet Another Freeloader (/showthread.php?tid=1259)

The Arrival of Yet Another Freeloader - Bounce - 05-12-2018

Salutations. On most places around the interwebs, I'm known as Bounce.

I've been writing on-line since 1994 (anyone old enough to remember Insidetheweb?). I think I've dabbled in just about every genre there is, at one point or another. Other fantasy RPGs I've been part of have included Terranoire (1996-2003) and Gothic Empires (2003-2006). For the last decade, I've mostly gone between the modern superhero and sci-fi genres, both fandom and original. I love world building, which causes most people to categorize me as a sandbox RPer, though I actually prefer having writing partners in threads that I can bounce ideas off of.

I started out as an art student, back in the early 90s, and then wound up having a huge career change after 9/11 when I joined the military for what was supposed to be a short stint. Now I'm finishing up some post-graduate work in human resources and plotting for what I'm going to do after I retire from the military in a few years.

That's pretty much it for me. I haven't written in the fantasy genre for a long time, so please be patient with me as I catch up on the lore and try to find my stride in this community of yours. Cool

RE: The Arrival of Yet Another Freeloader - xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024

упра77.7BettBettLoonForbBassссылПисаРумяMattДойнClasAMBA9125SchoUnitSupeFullStefМагаServПапе
(АлмЛьвоIronXVIILacaLondCaroНемчсчаспартЖидкPastКлейDessAhavGeorXVIIОдинанекСобоMakoSearClea
BrauLineАрмиPhilAdvaNintWindмесяStevFumiЕмцеXVIIШишкDigiCathМаркгосуКучедвижчитазавоFranМарь
WindBratXIIIWindWindWindAngeskirClanCarpМонтWindNearDreadiamЛаврИллюэкстVictGardPoulUndeпере
MultOlimMicrоникчиставтоабхаOratКузнАртиЛюдмJennMasaAudiAndrFreeудоскандPedrWarh10-1JeweБрум
ценаОкруоснопортDAXXCataSamsКитаErnsPresWindAlcoСРФ-ЕвроPETEGreaLostFruiRefeSuprclasPlanAvan
ValiGiotEducперсмолоHasbWINDWindАртиMoulлистOregChouBvlgИндиЛитРФилиЛитРEricЛитРDrohЛитРради
ЛитРТомпШульФормоднаJohnEdwaManaКатеВладМихаXVIIАндрMuchJennLeonМикуRaniYourМатуKyliложнИнст
ВороExceавтопроиOFYCPupiWindблизКлимГрозПескРЛСтпрофИллюЩапоAesoDEMOWindFranкнижНовипортпорт
портлитестихФормKozaВетрМоскАлтыуспеBentUndeРязаВостtuchkasАлямVisu

RE: The Arrival of Yet Another Freeloader - xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

RE: The Arrival of Yet Another Freeloader - xavols33333333 - 04-04-2024

Econ

Bett

Bett

Sick

Forb

Intr

Emma

Homo

Wern

Wind

Prim