January 2018 Featured RPG

Happy 1st Birthday Antarsia! What better way to celebrate than with a newsletter full of updates? All of this and more can be found HERE. (January 08)

New updates! Check out a bunch of our new features in our newest newsletter found HERE. (November 06, 2017)

We're late! We're late! For a very important date! We hope you forgive us as we launch October's Newsletter and event!. Check it out HERE. (October 09, 2017)

New monthly updates! We have released a sea-themed expansion along with a bunch of other goodies. Go check them out HERE. (September 01, 2017)

A time skip has been established as well as more information on the plot. Find out more HERE. (August 13, 2017)

What's this? More new stuff? New items, new species, and more! Read more about it HERE. (July 30, 2017)

Gasp! We have a bunch of new shiny things for release including species, the plot, and a new skin! Read more about it HERE. (July 12, 2017)

The site is officially open : ) We have chibis being ordered later this week and will have a new species appearing soon! (January 01, 2017)

Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Summer
Haliea: 25th day

The Point of A Pen is but a Sword
King, Roma
04-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Baltharon frowned, seeing the new arrival and his blatant aggression. In a flash, the elf was gone, having jumped a safe distance away as he created a bow out of light. An arrow sprung up from the ground, and he nocked it, ready to launch into the fight if Roma needed aid. Aside from that, however, he was unwilling to strike.

There was a sudden wave of heat and fire in the middle of the camp. Volcanic warmth washed over both Roma and the risen man. Golden dust swirled around the area, condensing right in front of the risen man. It spun like a tornado, creating a small gale that drew the rest of the dust nearby, even as a man appeared in the middle of it. His arms were crossed, but from the way his hands looked like claws and scales were creeping up his face, he was clearly pissed off. That the rest of the dust was condensing into a web of blades around the risen man might have also hinted that. 

Gilgamesh had arrived.
04-12-2018, 11:28 PM
"Gilgamesh."

It was one word spoken by the man. A very familiar tone, accent, and his scent would be just as Gil remembered. However, his eyes held a strange red tint at times to them. This was the only thing about him that was different in his human form. "It's been a while... Or so I've been told. Now would you be so kindly as to step aside."

The stranger made no move to attack. He didn't grab that blade that had claimed so many. He just stared at his friend in the eyes. He didn't even try to scale up as Gil had. He just spoke calmly. "I'm taking her home. She is mine after all."

Upon hearing that Roma stepped back a bit confused. She didn't know this man at all. She wasn't even sure what he wanted with her. She looked at her mated partner confused as to what was going on. Andromeda had never even seen him this tense before.

"I just want to take my child home. That's all I want. Nothing more."

And those words. That line. It was what made Roma stop. What had he just said? Child.... That was a strange word to her. Only her adopted father used that, and he was not him. So who was he?

Her heart raced and she gulped.
04-14-2018, 05:59 PM
Gil crossed his arms. "You're dead. Care to explain how you came back?" His blades didn't move, and the cage of metal slowly expanded as Gil made more.

"Roma, this is apparently Kerberos." He glanced at her for just a moment. "But you should keep your distance, just in case. I don't trust the dead."
05-16-2018, 02:00 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 08:23 PM by Andromeda.)
The man smiled at Gil. It was that same old grin that his old friend would know well. It was the one that tempted fate. "You always want answers for questions and I just dont know. I didn't even remember dying at first to be honest." A chuckle. "Why so tense?"

Roma grabbed Gils arm trying to keep him back. "If what you say is true Gil.. that is my father. So please stand down."
05-22-2018, 12:34 AM
Gil shook his head. "Roma, the dead don't just come back. If a necromancer brought him back, we can't even be sure that's his mind inside that body. No offense, Ker, but the dead should stay dead."
06-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Ker grabbed at his chest as if wounded and took a step back. "Gil I figured you of all people would be delighted I was here to serve. Or have you forgotten our way?"

With that his silver eyes took on a strange red tone. It was the color they turned when he was going to shift but he was just on the brink. "I never forgot who I am."

Roma took a step back understanding this wasnt exactly ideal. "Gil... should we flee?" There was fear in her choice for she knew the stories of her father and not all were good.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »