Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Goodayy

Rogue Offline

Kit Kat

Threads: 8
Find
'Sup, doods.

I never know what to write in these introduction things. Name's Rogue. British, moving to the frozen north in... 2 weeks. I'm going to die. There aren't enough clothes in the world to keep me warm. I'm going back to uni to do a masters'- I quit my job teaching because I wanted to claw my eyes out. I went travelling for 2 weeks by myself in August and it was hella rad. I walked from Bratislava to Vienna and then jumped in the Danube when we got to Vienna. I also went in a Paternoster lift twice because the first time wasn't enough.

I've been roleplaying since Neopets let me on the forums at 11. Oh, I'm 24 now. I used to mod a site but it died a few years ago. I say "died"... I still post on it with one girl occasionally. 
Weirdly I also used to RP with Gabe there. I'm a bit nonplussed we've met again.

I'm supposed to be typing up notes on statistics but I don't really understand them and decided in the park I wanted a new rp site. Oops.

Hello Smile

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Welcome welcome welcome! 

I'm Kila, and it's nice to meet you! If youve got any questions, dont hesitate to ask c:

Please tell us more about your trip, because that sounds amazing.

Rogue Offline

Kit Kat

Threads: 8
Find
It was a pretty great trip :Smile I ended up going to a lot more places than I thought I would initially, because it turns out that unlike Britain, there aren't ticket barriers at most train stations in Europe, so I could get out and explore rather than having to wait X hours stuck inside a train station. It meant I got to see a bit of Swizerland (Basel), which I really didn't plan for- I had no Swiss Francs, only Euros that the rest of western Europe uses, so could only look as I wandered round the city for a couple of hours. Apparently it's very expensive there though as I heard some Americans mentioning on the next train along to... I think I was going to Italy at that point? 

Anyway I managed to make pretty much all my train connections and only cried once (in front of a very non-plussed Danish guy, because I did actually make the train I was supposed to catch to Salzburg). He had been trekking on his own and had to catch the train, because he had been caught speeding in the Netherlands and they'd taken his license away. He also had enormous blisters.

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт