January 2018 Featured RPG

Happy 1st Birthday Antarsia! What better way to celebrate than with a newsletter full of updates? All of this and more can be found HERE. (January 08)

New updates! Check out a bunch of our new features in our newest newsletter found HERE. (November 06, 2017)

We're late! We're late! For a very important date! We hope you forgive us as we launch October's Newsletter and event!. Check it out HERE. (October 09, 2017)

New monthly updates! We have released a sea-themed expansion along with a bunch of other goodies. Go check them out HERE. (September 01, 2017)

A time skip has been established as well as more information on the plot. Find out more HERE. (August 13, 2017)

What's this? More new stuff? New items, new species, and more! Read more about it HERE. (July 30, 2017)

Gasp! We have a bunch of new shiny things for release including species, the plot, and a new skin! Read more about it HERE. (July 12, 2017)

The site is officially open : ) We have chibis being ordered later this week and will have a new species appearing soon! (January 01, 2017)

A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Summer
Haliea: 25th day

Plot Positions!
09-02-2017, 06:46 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 04:24 PM by Kila.)
PLOT POSITIONS
All positions found here are relative to the plot whether directly or indirectly. Here all city leaders, royals, and oracle positions plus other ones imperative to the plot will be adopted out and applied for. 

City Leaders
All cities are current looking for leaders! Don't be afraid to ask or apply for any of them that sparked your interest.

Heads of House
Heads of Houses are always a royal. You may apply for a Head of a House for any line open, but you cannot apply to have a royal just because. If you would like to have a royal that is not a Head of a House or an oracle, you must have permission from the House's matriarch and staff. 

Oracles
An oracle is a vessel for the divided Pure and Corrupt Gods, and is always a Royal of the species that the god is the patron of. Oracles are indistinguishable from the other members of their species, other than a tattoo that may be easily concealed from others should they wish to. 

Oracles do not know when they will be taken over by the Gods, and have no recollection of the possession after it has occurred. When the God possesses an Oracle, it can be very dangerous and damaging to the oracle, for although the Gods limit their power while doing so, they still possess enough concentrated energy to damage the oracle. After such an episode, the Oracle must heal and recover for a few days before they are able to continue with their lives once more. 

That the God possesses an Oracle is a very, very rare occasion, for Gods do not normally intervene in the daily goings-on of Antarsia and the individual creatures, and some Oracles may go their entire lives without ever being possessed by the Gods they serve. Once an Oracle dies, the God will transfer the status of Oracle to the next conceived Royal child of that species, who will serve as the oracle their entire life. 

Any time an oracle is taken over, the player should contact staff and just give them a heads-up they are using the god and just tell them what they're doing. They are allowed to play the god ONLY when they're character is possessed and it needs to be understaff approval so this privilege isn't abused or used too often. Staff also has the right to approve the character to be a royal and not an oracle if they decide to. Gods still needing an oracle are as follows.

Champions

Champions are the lesser species' equivalent to the oracles. Champions are an individual agreed upon by the two gods that created the new species. They are often gifted in some form that sets them apart from the other member. Most often they are the leaders of their group but not always. A champion can turn down the position. Rarely is there more then one champion per population but it is not unheard of.
Pure Gods
Feaya is the goddess of the rivers, and the patron goddess of the wolves.
Ganthor is the god of stone, and the patron god of the dwarves.
Haliea is the goddess of the sun and moon, and the patron goddess of the angels and demons.
Jakroth is the god of fire, and the patron god of the humans.
Karnos is the god of the plains, and the patron god of the lions.
Nialle is the goddess of magic, and the patron goddess of the kitsune.
Zarkos is the god of air, and the patron god of the dragons.
Malina is the goddess of the forest, and the patron goddess of the elves.

Corrupt Gods
Cysnial is the goddess of charity and greed, and patron goddess of the wolves.
Eleinia is the goddess of dreams and obsessions, and patron goddess of the dragons.
Jiasna is the goddess of order and chaos, and patron goddess of the humans.
Lithrina is the goddess of love and war, and patron goddess of the dwarves.
Norak is the god of peace and death, and patron god of the lions.
Plythio is the god of nobility and pride, and patron god of the elves.
Tharamos is the god of reality and illusion, and patron god of the kitsune.
Vaerath is the god of light and dark, and the patron god of angels and demons.

ROYAL-LINES AVAILABLE

Western-line Dragon (Main) [ x ] Taken by Kenjin (Achera)
Western-line Dragon (Fragment) [  ]
Eastern Dragon [  ] 
Wyvern Dragon [ x ] Taken by Rhakshassa (Psychoticmist)
Sea Serpent Dragon [ x ] Taken by Ryujin (Elyxria)
Angel House of Liberty [ x ] Taken by Diaval (Achera)
Angel House of Life [ x  ] Taken by Calista Garveel (Kokopuffs)
Angel House of Light [ x ] Taken by Mileani (King Fury)
Angel House of Plenty [  ]
Angel House of Faith [  ] Taken by Abraham Va'Yera (Sparx)
Angel House of Love [  ] Taken by Eros Heartseeker (Kila)
Demon House of Famine [ ]
Demon House of Conquest [ x ] Taken by Kurai Vereiha (Achera)
Demon House of Death [ x ] Taken by Razor Wolfstrike (Andromeda)
Demon House of War [ x ] Taken by Z'laenna (King Fury)
Demon House of Martyr [  ]
Demon House of Terror [  ] Taken by Benjamin Zelah (Sparx)
The Dwarves (only one line) [  ]
The Elven House of Pren [  ]
The Elven House of Visek [  ]
The Elven House of Tume [  ]
The Human House of Theros  [  ] 
The Human House of Meinos [  ]
The Kitsune House of Pheos [  ]
The Kitsune House of Skotaide [ ] Taken by Fuyu (Fluffyspuds)
The Lion Pride: Agrothron [  ]
The Lion Pride: Falonde [  ]
The Wolf Pack: Chortari [ x ] Taken by Rapture (Andromeda)
The Wolf Pack: Enkratis [ ]

PURE GOD ORACLES AVAILABLE

Feaya Oracle [  ]
Ganthor Oracle [  ]
Haliea Oracle [ x ] Taken by Lizair (King Fury)
Jakroth Oracle [  ]
Karnos Oracle [  ]
Nialle Oracle [  ]
Zarkos Oracle [ x ] Taken by Aerithe Lightsinger ([i]Kila)[/i]
Malina Oracle [  ] 

CORRUPT GOD ORACLES AVAILABLE

Cysnial Oracle [ x ] Taken by Arctis (Achera)
Eleinia Oracle [ x ] Taken by Giriana (King Fury)
Jiasna Oracle [  ] 
Lithrina Oracle [  ]
Norak Oracle [  ]
Plythio Oracle [  ] 
Tharamos Oracle [ x ] Taken by Karyso (Andromeda)
Vaerath Oracle [ x ] Taken by Naiome (Andromeda)

LESSER SPECIES LEADERS AVAILABLE

Ryein Herd Leader [  ]
Exiier Herd Leader [  ]
Light Kirkasta Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Life Kirkasta Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Plenty Kirkasta Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Liberty Kirkasta Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Faith Kirkasta Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Love Kirkasta Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Conquest Helvate Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Death Helvate Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Famine Helvate Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
War Helvate Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Martyr Helvate Royal Pack Alpha [  ]
Terror Helvate Royal Pack Alpha [  ]

CHAMPIONS AVAILABLE

Ryein Driare Champion [  ]
Exiier Driare Champion [  ]
Light Kirkasta Champion [  ]
Life Kirkasta Champion [  ]
Plenty Kirkasta Champion [  ]
Liberty Kirkasta Champion [  ]
Faith Kirkasta Champion [  ]
Love Kirkasta Champion [  ]
Conquest Helvate Champion [  ]
Death Helvate Champion [  ]
Famine Helvate Champion [  ]
War Helvate Champion [  ]
Martyr Helvate Champion [  ]
Terror Helvate Champion [  ]
Ka’lari Champion [ - ] These are to be released! Stay tuned!
Iyari Champion [ x ] Taken by Zaeren (Andromeda)
Tsu’tari Champion [ - ] These are to be released! Stay tuned!

CITY LEADERS AVAILABLE
City Leader of Lycha [ x ] Taken by Carl I (Shinzoku)
City Leader of Yfrelo [ x ] Taken by Graham (Gabriel)
City Leader of Seliel [ x ] Taken by Nathaniel (tortricidae)

More are coming soon! Inquire with a staff member if interested!

Application
Please put as much effort into this application as you can manage. Staff wants to see that you will cherish and love this position if you get it. Please note, the character must also have an application in that staff can refer to when judging the character. Also do not apply with a character that has their status in society already canonized, especially if you want them to be an oracle.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (your username)
[b]Character:[/b] (name & link to the character you are applying with)
[b]Position:[/b] (What position are you applying for? City leader/Head of House/Oracle)
[b]Why we should pick you?[/b] (What puts you apart from the other applicants?)
[b]Plot Ideas:[/b] (What will you do with this position once you get it?)
[b]Other:[/b] (anything else we should know?)

ATTENTION

This position is now open again!
The Visek Royal line

These players have been given plot positions!

Rapture is now the leader of the Chortari wolves!
Nathanial Abbey is now the leader of Seliel City!
Congratulations!
10-28-2017, 02:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017, 02:18 PM by Kila.)
ATTENTION

The Western Dragon line (fragment)!
12-08-2017, 10:54 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 11:01 PM by Khamnin.)
Name: Khamnin
Character: Zeyrila Dragomyth  - http://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=493&highlight=Zeyrila
Position: Visek House Head
Why we should pick you? While this may be a con, it could be a pro too. I, and more importantly, Zeyrila, held this position before. It was obviously removed once I left and went on an inactive period. I already have a thought-out plot process(and will poke people to see if they're still interested if involved before leaving or want to join.). I understand why you wouldn't, but I have already spoken with another member interested and hope you consider it.
Plot Ideas: The basic gist of the idea, is that Zeyrila was forced out of her kingdom- her family slaughtered by her traitor aunt, who felt bitter she was not the Queen. Now that she is of a good age and prepared, she is ready to retake the throne. Before she can, however, she will need allies, she will need assets....and that is where the role-play comes in. This will be a long and involved plot that will show the slow growth of Zeyrila and her close friends and new allies.
Other: Not really.
12-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Name: KokoPuff
Character: Calista Garveel
http://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=891
Position: Head of House of Life
Why we should pick you? I'd really love the idea of being able to shape a world, along with others, and create an amazing dynamic for all to be a part of; if in litle or great ways.
Plot Ideas: Wars are messy and filled with many hardships and deaths of loved ones, no mater what side they are on or if they are a part of it either; everyone feels the sting and burn of it. I'd like to see a way to end a war that has been waging on between the two species, whethere nagotiations of them to both stop being pricks or one side wins through sheer WILLPOWER! Perhaps even some of the royal angels can get together with demon royals at some point down the line; whether that goes over well or not.
Other: I AM GONNA DIE OF ANXIETY RIGHT NOW LOL
12-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Name: Bamboozle
Character: Undyne: character page
Position: Head of House Martyr

Why we should pick you? I'm a capable writer that especially enjoys multidimensional dark characters, and will do a good job of playing this role; while I'm very new here, I expect that I will be thoroughly involved, and I hope to really bring the Martyr demons into the spotlight as there aren't many made yet.

Plot Ideas: It's in the nature of Undyne's character to be in the the thick of things, so I intend to scout out other demon plots and have Undyne get involved. I'm eager to build rivalries and friendships so as to get her properly established, and I'm not averse to exploring more dramatic relationships over time. Ultimately, I'd like to plot out her essentially causing the death of another Head of House, though who and why will be determined later depending on the roleplays.
12-15-2017, 02:32 PM
ATTENTION

Head of House of Life has been awarded to Calista Garveel (Kokopuffs)!
Head of House of Martyr has been awarded to Undyne (Bamboozle)!

Congrats to all!
01-04-2018, 04:28 PM
ATTENTION

The Famine Royal line!
The Enkratis Royal line!
01-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Name: Kila
Character: Var
http://www.antarsia-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=595
Position: Enkratis Royal
Why we should pick you? -vague shrugging- I'm a dedicated member and I'm pretty active 90% of the time. Plus??  love plotting with people. Hit me up for those sweet, sweet plots.
Plot Ideas: Okay, so Var sees himself as a bad guy for what he did, so he's dedicated himself to watching over the pack that gave him a home and a new purpose in life. Imagine the surprise when TAH DAH, the dogs have decided to make him the next royal. And what's this??? He isn't even an Enkratis wolf. The gods sure do love playing tricks on people!!
Other: Two words: redemption arc.
01-17-2018, 02:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 02:09 AM by Aquarius.)
Name: Aquarius 

Character: Minorta Hoas
Position: Head Of House Famine
Why we should pick you? Minorta was this role before it was opened up *wink* and because Minorta shall reign supreme!
Plot Ideas: Break. Angels. Wings.
Other: Nope!
01-18-2018, 02:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2018, 10:24 PM by Aquarius.)
Name: Aquarius
Character: Lunula Stone
Position: Nialle Oracle
Why we should pick you? Because I plan for her to be a very interesting Oracle in plots, when it comes to battling she'll only been seen fighting most likely in events or if she really has to fight. Normally she'll be of those in pure heart's defender healing them.
Plot Ideas: I'll have more as I get her in some threads.
Other: Nope!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »