Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

IGGM - FC 24 Coins Promotion For Showdown Series

Yegeirjuff Offline

Kit

Threads: 16
Find
After the FIFA deal closed, EA introduced new features to refresh the game's formula, and Evolutions is one of them.

The so-called Evolutions means that players can upgrade card attributes such as passing, defense and shooting by completing specific goals or purchasing them using UT coins and FC points. The purpose is to allow the old Ultimate Team cards to remain competitive in the ever- changing game environment. force.

Because evolution can only be done for a limited time in the game, players need to be committed to evolving the best player they can be.

undefined

This is a game changer for player progression, changing the way players enhance their Ultimate Team cards in EA FC 24. If you want to achieve unexpected results in FC 24, I think this must be very worth trying. For this reason, it is very necessary to prepare sufficient coins.

And now FC 24 has a Showdown Series, which I believe will greatly test our coin reserves. If there are enough coins to support us, I think this will definitely make our gaming experience better.

IGGM is a platform focused on game services, providing various game currencies and other service assistance. I think this is a good place to go if you want plenty of coins or your favorite Players. And the discount code "WATER" can get an additional 5% discount when purchasing coins. I believe this can better help us get more coins.

And now the FC 24 Coins Promotion For Showdown Series has been launched, when purchasing FC 24 Coins, we can get up to 30% extra coins. (Showdown Series benefits and discount codes can be used at the same time)