Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] The Cat and the Assassin

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
Brianna

Well shit.

What would happen if the daggers were broken? Would she die? Or would they return to her soul?

That was all very complicated, and Brianna simply gave a shrug in response as she listened to Zaeren talk. She nodded along with what he said. "You're absolutely right. I've never heard of a tarsian before, and honestly everything sounds really complicated and above me. I don't do politics. I shoot things, skin them, and sell their body parts." She shrugged again, her lips pulled thin and tight.

"Eat your soup," she teased, lightening up. With a smile, she stored what remained of the soup in a large bottle, using her water magic to transfer it from pot to bottle. Sweat beaded on her forehead as she concentrated, but with only a few drops spilled onto the table, it went pretty well!

"I don't care what or who you are. You've been good to me, and like I said earlier, you can count on me to kill that dragon with you," Brianna said, carrying the dishes to the sink. Drawing up water, she began to clean. "You're not getting rid of me easily, you know." She cast him a teasing wink over her shoulder, tail swishing in amusement. Cleaning was quick and easy, and before long the dishes were set aside to dry. In spite of her light tone, there was still a feeling of melancholy in the room, as though a shroud had settled over her companion.

With soft feet, the woman approached Zaeren from behind, and wrapped her arms around him. Pressing her chest against his back as she leaned over to caress his cheek gently while she purred, "We will go and stop this tyranny, Zae. We. You don't have to carry the burden of your tasks alone anymore."

Brianna brushed her lips against his cheek in a gentle, fleeting kiss, before rubbing her cheek against his. It was nice being able to hold him like this, much as he'd done for her before. Had he been standing, well, the thought made her chuckle. "Enough brooding. We've both done enough of that today," the feline crooned. "I do believe you promised me a bath, hm? I've got scented bath oils~"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Zaeren did as ordered he ate his soup and other food she had prepared for him. It was hard not to brood. It was something that was so easy for him to do and their topics had not been light to say the least. He had tried to keep the memory of his fallen family member from his mind, but to explain what he was, he had to think of it. He had to explain it... A sigh escaped his lips as he finished the last of the soup. It was good--the sigh and the food. As he finished, he felt her wrapping around him and a small smile touched his lips.

He tenderly reached up to caress her arm softly as he kissed it gently. "A bat? Is zat vat you vant nov," he teased her as he got up and pulled her closer to him, turning around and and gently brushing his lips against hers. "Ten a bat ve shall have." He smiled as he nodded towards were the massive bath was located. It was off to a side room, and it was making up the entirety of one room. It was clear it was mean for a crowd, but it would do. It would soothe her he was sure of it. It always helped him, no matter what shape he wanted to be in at the time.

"As for your oils, surprise me vit vat you vant to use. I vill clean up our mess a bit," a teasing smile as he pulled back. "Go ahead and soak for a moment vhile I do zat. You earned it..." He leaned forward then putting his lips to her ear, dropping his voice down low with a purr. "I look forvard to vat I vill find in ze bath vaiting on me...all red from steam, and so tender... and yet so fierce as you are."

He pulled back and smiled at her, his eyes warmer. "Ve vill vorry about ze king tomorrov. For nov, let's just enjoy ourselves tonight. Tonight, ve are all the oter needs to tink of and don't vorry I knov you vill be at my side tomorrov, but for nov...you can better serve me in oter positions as I can you."

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Website Find
Brianna

The woman's cheeks burned red at his words. His words were gentle, his touches soft. He'd even pressed his lips against hers, for the briefest of moments. He'd turned the tables on her, and initiated more. Was he just teasing her? Brianna ran a hand through his hair, her head spinning. Gods, how had this happened. A strange twist of fate in a human city, and she was with a man of a mysterious race, who was on his way to kill a king. A dragon king.

But he was right. For now, all they had to do was focus on each other. Tonight, she could relax. If Zaeren would let her.

"Of course," she said with a smile and a purr, pulling away from him to go rummage through her pack. Oils, oils...which would she use? Something exotic, surely. Vanilla was always a good base scent, and she held the small bottle delicately in her hands. Cinnamon was another nice scent. It'd pair well with Zaeren's own natural scent. Okay, so vanilla and cinnamon, a hint of black pepper, and a drop of patchouli oil. Brianna smiled at her choices, and slipped into the side room.

The bath was enormous, for her at least. But she supposed a man of his size needed a bath to match. She began to draw the water, letting it run hot. Sitting on the edge of the tub while she waited, Brianna ran her hands through her wild locks, tying them up and out of the way so she could soak without fear. Putting the stopper in and letting the tub fill up, she added her oils and let the scent fill the room. Breathing deeply, she let herself relax.

When the water reached a good depth, the kelahati stood up and slid her loincloth off her hips, tossing them aside as she slid into the hot water. "Oh, that's niiiice," she said with a purr, sinking into the water up to her chin. Closing her eyes, Brianna sighed contentedly. It'd been so long since she'd had a bath, she almost forgotten the words Zaeren had spoken to her just before.

Almost.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Zaeren gave her a moment alone he cleaned up the plates and worked on setting the room back straight. It was the least he could do. this home had been built for more then just him. It had been for those like him just passing by and needing a secure place to rest while they recovered or prepared for a trip. He put the plates away as he wiped off the water and then set to clean off the table. Once done he was happy with the condition of the place and looked towards the bathroom. He had hoped he had given her enough time to relax and enjoy a small soak.

He went into the bathroom and looked at her curious. She did seemed relaxed and he could smell the oils coming from the water. He smiled as he pulled off his still damp clothes and climbed into the warm bath. Gently he coaxed her closer to him and gave her a smile kiss. "You look peaceful right here...." He mumbled eyes half lidded as the warm water soothed his aching muscles. 

Sighing softly he smiled broader at her. "See I keep my promises," he teased her as he gently reached over to move a piece of her hair from her face and push it back for her. Her bi-colored eyes were enticing. They made him want to fall in, and the steam seemed to only make them glow even more.

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Website Find
Brianna

"Of course I'm peaceful," she said with a teasing tone to her voice, leaning into the man as he used his hands to pull her closer. "Do you know how long it's been since I've had a proper hot bath? Years!" Brianna exclaimed, throwing her hands up in frustration. "As good as taking cold baths in a river is for my skin, sometimes a girl just wants to be pampered in a nice hot soak." She reached up to run her fingers through his hair, her own smile brightening at his own. "But you did keep your promise. Thank you," she purred, "for treating me to a nice bath."

The way he was looking at her made the woman blush, her eyes darting to anywhere but his own. Which given Zaeren's physique, wasn't all too bad of a view. This only made her blush more, but at least she could play that off as the steam, and his gentle affections left her head swimming. She hadn't been treated this way in, well, ever, and she'd be lying if the heat of the room and the heat of his gaze wasn't filling her head with all manner of thoughts.

Letting her hands wander up his chest to his shoulders, she began to massage him gently. "Seems like I'm not the only one who needs to relax," Brianna quipped, her eyes glittering mischievously. "We can fix that." Her lips brushes against his collarbone. "I can fix that." She let her hands work at the knots in his muscles, gently but firm. "It's the least I can do, but..." she trailed off, grinning wickedly as she deemed it was time to turn the tables on Zaeren, who seemed to enjoy making her think of nothing but him.

She let her body slide over his chest, pulling much of her curves out of the water to press against him so she could purr into his ear, "I'm certainly not complaining."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He smiled at her and kissed her neck softly. The smile curling his lips ever so softly as those tan lines felt like velvet against her soft skin. Her long hair still smelled of rain from outside and he closed his eyes as one arm wrapped around her. The one arm pulled her closer and up higher. He was pulling her against his body. He inhaled sharply taking in her scent and his exhale came out more like a growl as he pulled her even closer wanting to feel her against him. 

He slowly opened those blue eyes a small amount. Just enough to see her against the rising steam around them and his smile grew as he slowly moved her towards the edge meaning to push her against the edge. His breathing was much sharper, more like a mix between a hum and a growl as his lips were near her ear. He enjoyed the smell of her...or was it the bath. He wasn't sure... Something smell damn good. That was what he knew. He gently brushed his lips against her throat softly as his head leaned down further and his breath filtered across her skin as he exhaled. 

"Vat else do you tink ve could do," he whispered softly to her. His eyes closing once more as he gently moved to bite her neck.

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Website Find
"Oh," was all Brianna could mewl in response to the kisses on her neck and throat. The feeling of his teeth against her skin, the way he pulled her closer and closer to him, drew soft moans and gasps from the feline.

She tilted her head back, exposing more of her neck to him. The pendant at the base of her throat felt heavy against her skin as it shifted to the side with her movements.

As she snaked her hands through his hair, Brianna purred slowly, "I think you know very well what else we could do..." her voice dropped off as she shivered under his touch. His own throaty growls, so feral and primitive, resonated with her own. He wanted her. She could smell it on him. And her own body was happy to oblige.

Danae complained loudly in the back of her mind. Don't flirt with danger, she urged, but Brianna ignored her. She deserved to have some fun; to lose herself in some feral, carnal bliss.

"Take me to your bed," she breathed, her lips close enough to brush his head, "and absolutely destroy me." She dug her claws into his shoulders and growled softly in wanting.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
His fangs bit down on her neck softly, the skin catching slightly against his canines as he pulled them close together teasing at the skin. He didn't bite hard enough to break the skin, just enough to prove his point, as he moved to wrap her legs more tightly around him. Pulling the legs all the way around him so they enclosed around his waist before rising from the water. His arms moved to the small of her back to support her weight while he let go of her neck and moved to kiss her lips.

He carefully climbed from the tub and slowly walked to his room, making sure to kiss her neck, shoulders, and finally her lips as he entered his room. "Hov bad do you vant it," he said softly as he growled. His voice lowering, growing musky as his penis slowly begun to rise. It swelled and begun it's upwards climb til it was pressed up against her butt and he growled more deeply. He moved to the edge of the bed and laid her down on it, his body hovering over hers. His eyes glowing with desire.

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Website Find
"You're so cruel," she mewled into him, her voice breathy. His shaft against her ass was teasing her, and her eyes wandered to his. "Making me beg for what you know I want." With her back pressed against the bed, Zaeren over her, Brianna felt completely powerless.

And she liked it.

With a wry smile on her face, the woman wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her lips to his ear. If Zaeren wanted her to beg, she. would. beg. "Give it to me, Zae," she crooned, her voice just a hint of a whisper in his ear. "Make me say your name until you're the only thing on my mind." Her lips trailed down his jaw to meet his own lips, and Brianna surrendered herself to him.

-x-x-x-

The morning came all too soon, and Brianna groaned. Her eyes fluttered open, and she gave a long, drawn out sigh as her body began to stir back to life in the waking world. Her body hurt. A lot. Sitting up to observe the damage done to her, she gave a small wince as her sore muscles stretched. The sheet fell off her naked body, and Brianna became keenly aware of how cold she was--or rather how warm Zaeren was. She ran her hands over her body as she glanced down to look at exactly what their night of fun had done to her.

Zae had certainly left a mark on her.

Scratches marred her dark skin, some raised, some deep enough to have left scabs in the wake of his claws. Dark bruises marked her breasts and neck--the ones she couldn't see she could feel, wincing under her fingertips. Even his teeth had left their mark on her. His marks of possessiveness were flattering, and Brianna found herself smiling. Unfortunately, her loincloth was in the bathroom, and she was very much in the bed. Comfy. And the sun was soooo tempting. It was calling her, whispering for her to lay back down and go back to sleep...

But they had a dragon to slay, and she very well couldn't do that naked.

So with great effort, the feline got out of bed and nearly fell over.

Holy GODS did her body hurt. His dick had done a number on her, but the pain was just a reminder of her night with him. And what a good night it was.

Making her way into the bathroom, where her loincloth and daggers had been discarded, she picked her former up with a yawn and hastily covered herself, waiting for the tirade of lectures to come from Danae. Mercifully, she was quiet, and it was Kanae who greeted her.

"I'm glad you had a good night," he said softly. "He treats you well."

Brianna chuckled as she holstered the daggers back on her hips. "Thanks, Kazae. I take it you talked Danae into not yelling at me immediately?"

"She's still pretty mad. I don't think you'll get an answer out of her any time soon. Which is probably a blessing," Kazae chuckled.

"Eh, you're right," Brianna said with a shrug as she walked back to the main room of the cabin, where her top had been discarded. Somewhere. "It'll be nice to have her quiet for once. I can only handle her jabs for so long."

With another yawn she searched the room. "Zae, wake up. We have a dragon to slay." She paused. "And have you seen my shirt?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He had been sleeping well. He was on his back, his arm laid out for her to lay her head up on and then she was going. He didn't wake up at  first, but it did break his deep sleep. It made his senses much more aware. It didn't take much else for him to snap to. All it took was her saying his name and his eyes flickered opened. He looked at her, and it was a sight to see. A smile tugged at his lips and his shockingly bright blue eyes started at her, tracing her. 

"You need a shirt, but I like vat I see at ze moment. I like seeing you vit out one, but I can understand not sharing vat I'm seeing as vell," he teased her as he got up. He stretched his arms and then his legs as he walked over and grabbed his trousers. He pulled them up first and smiled at her before walking into the main quarters. "I'm afraid your shirt never made it to my room if I recall correctly."

He looked around the fireplace. He remembered them.. Him holding her, cuddling... The small moments before food and before the bath. "It should be in here somevhere... But if ve don't find it. Ve can alvays let you use mine." A smirk as he looked back at her. Both of them knew what that meant, but at the same time why not? It wasn't like he'd be in human form fighting a dragon. He wasn't that crazy.

A pause.

"Bri, do you need anyting before ve go? You knov... For ze fight.I vant to make sure you're ready... mentally and emotionally for vat i'm about to do. It's a justice killing... I vant to make sure it'll all be okay and you'll be safe as vell. I don't vant you to get caught in the cross fire." A slight worry in his eyes. He didn't want to see her hurt. "Just... tell me."