Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Until Silence Is Broken

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
"I can have both on my mind," he said growling as he walked her deep into the room. He walked her past the view of the door and into the safety of her room. He kissed her roughly. "I have you on my mind at the moment... Just you.... the way to smell, sound, the look in your eyes. I want it.. I want all of it." 

A deep kiss as he laid her on the ground. His lips kissed all over her face as he tried to taste her. He wanted her so badly that his body was already ready to take her there. He gave a nip at her skin again. "It's not a proposal so much as a promise. I want you... Athalia would you do me the honor of becoming Athalia Wolfstrike? Will you marry me? It could be today or tomorrow or a year for now. Pick the day. I don't care. I just want you."

He kissed her neck as he wait for her reply.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
He was always so possessive, so feral, but she loved every minute of it. He knew what to say to her, where to touch her, kiss her, each yielding a new moan or gasp in response to his movements. As she felt the comfort of her bed gently wrapping around her form, she pulled in the male with her legs to press him closer into her body. Lia arched up her back to press them further together, giving another small cry in excitement, anticipation. "Yes Razor... A thousand times yes," she exclaimed as held him to her neck, enjoying the attention he was giving her.

"I don't care if you want a small or big ceremony, just as long as I get to be with you."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"We just have to do the traditional wedding of my rank," he said against her skin. "All the freedom for designing will go to you. Feel free to put as much of my money into it you want. I don't care... Make it your own. Make it about you." He kissed her more as his fingers traced her clothing pulling on it before leaning up to remove his own shirt before going back to kiss her again as he tossed it to the side.

"Just come down the aisle to me..."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
"Your rank..." she whispered against his lips, a bit hesitant. She forgot about that, the fact that he was so much higher than her. The fact that he controlled their kingdom and yet she was in bed... now engaged to him. It was almost too much. "... I wouldn't even know what to plan.. I don't know what you guys do for this kind of thing..." Reality was starting to hit her. She didn't know how to plan a ceremony for a royal, how to be his mate, or even a royal's mate. What would be expected of her?

Lia tried to brush off those thoughts, not wanting to ruin the moment. She gave him another kiss, letting her hands fall from the ends of his hair and down his back; letting herself feel every curve, every dip of his muscles. Gods was he intoxicating. "Let's talk about that another time... Right now I want something else," she purred as she kissed him once more as her hand slipped from the edge of his waistband and into his pants. She moved to trace the side of his hip, down towards where a finely carved lined dipped towards where his noticeable bulge laid.

"How long until dinner dear?" She gave a smile, letting her hand slip to caress his dick in her hand; giving him a small rub. "We wouldn't want to miss it..."

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Sadly it's much sooner then I would like," he chuckled as he bent his head, the air from his lips brushing her skin as his eyes swam with warmth. "I'm sorry... But I'm afraid we won't have enough fun before we must be there so... for now lets put this to the side and come back to in...once we're in my room or your room. Dealer's choice."

He kissed her neck again before rolling over and laying on his back panting slightly trying to calm down. "We will need to be there before an hour for sure... I am not sure how much time we have, but it isn't long. Was there anything you needed to do before we ate?" He was breathless. It was like he had ran across all four kingdoms and didn't stop until he was there. His body ached. He wanted her. But oh he would wait... he'd be good- for now.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
It was impossible for the female to hide her discontent. One moment he was showering her in kisses, each making her body burn with desire and the next he was gone. Her moan as she felt his kiss on her neck transformed into a very audible whine as she felt the lord ripped away from her before she knew it. She didnt want him to stop. She didn't want him to get off her, no. That was the exact opposite of what she wanted, yet there he sat, panting, no longer giving her the attention her body craved. "I need you," she whined to him, tossing over so she was on her stomach, looking over at his direction. Her own breath was ragged, her body limp as if waiting for him to move her as she had come to expect of him. She was always good, well trained to be his obedient pet but it wasn't fair. He was showing her affection and now they had to leave. Oh how fate was so cruel.

She looked at him longingly as she curled up into her bed more. "If I can't have you, then I guess I'm okay for now." She didn't know if he'd still be interested in picking up where they left off after dinner. It was one thing now, but they were going to see his son. Things may change after. She gave a reluctant sigh, trying to let her own excitement quell while they waited it out. "...Can we at least lay together before we go? ..Or do we have to go now?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"You can stay in my side as long as you want my love," he said as he leaned over to kiss the top of her head. She was so cute... He loved her. He really did. He moved and arm under her head and pulled her into his side happy that they were laying together. He closed his eyes and just tried to think of a moment with his son. Something to calm him. He needed to calm down before he went to see his son. 

He stroked her neck softly enjoying the moment as his fingers caressed her skin. "Tell me.... what do you want to do first as Lady of Death?"

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia squealed with glee as she snuggled up into his side, happily content to be with him like this. It wasn't as good as what they had intended to do with each other, but it as the best she could get. At least she could still stay with him. She placed a hand on his chest as she cuddled into his side even more, milking this moment for every second she could. "I want to have my mate, but apparently I have to wait," she replied as she looked up at him; a grin on her face and amusement in her eyes.

But what did she want to do now that her rank was changing? What could she even request or want to do? It wasn't like she knew the first thing about this and yet she had to learn soon. "...I don't know to be honest... I never thought about what being your mate, well a Lord's mate, would mean..." It was all foreign to her to grasp. An idea so strange that she never would have considered it. Where some children thought of one day becoming a lord's mate or where whispers of women tried to plan how they could get in bed with Razor if only to carry his kid, that held no truth for her. She never imagined it, thought of it, nor dreamed yet not only had she managed to gain what other women desired, she received so much more. A mate who loved her and a child with him. It didn't matter his title, she was happy with the new family they were creating.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Having me isn't an order or a word of law passed to our people. What is something you want to change... What do you want me to help you fix about our kingdom to make it feel like you're apart of it just as much as I," he said watching her with soft eyes enjoying the moment. After a moment he closed them sighing softly. She did smell quite good. It was hard to explain how good.

He could feel time passing, but he didn't mind too much. He knew they servants were hard at work preparing his meal, cleaning the home, and working to take care of everyday tasks he didn't have to worry about. He didn't know the last time he even worried such small things. "Thank you everything my lovely Lady of the house."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
"I'm not sure..." It was honest. It was hard to think of something that she would even want that would make the kingdom any better. She walked differently through the world than he, but what could she even describe that would help to express that. Maybe he knew and that's why he was asking, but there was so much he at yet to learn about her, and probably never would so long as she could hide it. "For now I'm okay. It's a lot to ask of me when I know so little about your rank and what it means to be your mate, but if I think of something, I'll ask you my love."

Lia gave a soft purr as she nuzzled him in response, happy to have this moment with him. "No thank you my dear. I've never been happier than by your side." She leaned into him to give him a gentle kiss. She knew their time was limited. If they didn't get moving, then they would never make it to dinner. "We should go meet your son..."