January 2018 Featured RPG

Happy 1st Birthday Antarsia! What better way to celebrate than with a newsletter full of updates? All of this and more can be found HERE. (January 08)

New updates! Check out a bunch of our new features in our newest newsletter found HERE. (November 06, 2017)

We're late! We're late! For a very important date! We hope you forgive us as we launch October's Newsletter and event!. Check it out HERE. (October 09, 2017)

New monthly updates! We have released a sea-themed expansion along with a bunch of other goodies. Go check them out HERE. (September 01, 2017)

A time skip has been established as well as more information on the plot. Find out more HERE. (August 13, 2017)

What's this? More new stuff? New items, new species, and more! Read more about it HERE. (July 30, 2017)

Gasp! We have a bunch of new shiny things for release including species, the plot, and a new skin! Read more about it HERE. (July 12, 2017)

The site is officially open : ) We have chibis being ordered later this week and will have a new species appearing soon! (January 01, 2017)

Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Summer
Haliea: 25th day

Zaz's Plot Thread
Looking For Threads 'N Stuff
05-11-2018, 10:11 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 11:26 PM by Zaz.)
Putting this here for people to put plot ideas and other fun things. I normally like to communicate through Discord, as it is faster. However, feel free to leave suggestions here if you want to.

Beriadan is currently my only character. However, and not to sound full of myself, I think he will prove to be a rather significant character. He is a powerful mage, and the inventor of Dust Magic, an entirely new method of casting magic. He is an avid explorer, so he has been around the world once or twice. While I would consider him closer to neutral, he does lean towards good or is rather just a humane individual. If something is going wrong in the world, he is likely to show up and help out where he can. Should he view the conflict as pointless, like the struggle between Angels and Demons, he will most likely ignore it, unless it starts involving innocent bystanders. As he is a Dust Mage and can cast Teleportation Magic, he can arrive wherever something important is happening rather quickly, so expect to see him around.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »