Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

One Hell of a Show (Closed)

Pikku Offline

Kit

Threads: 8
Find
Thread Status:Closed
Players involved: Andromeda, Pikku
Characters involved: Kaede(Pikku) & Olympias(Andromeda)
Setting: A Quiet Tavern, on a worn road-- a common place to whet your whistle.
Time: Current, Evening
Weather: A storm from the west is passing through, Drenching outside, and leading to those who can, to seek shelter.

-------------------------

This Inn was, for the most part, just a place you'd stop for the night. The Innkeeper knew it, just as his father before him knew it, and his father before him. It didn't try to be fancy, or try to wow. It offered a comfortable bed, Warm food, and a decent place for the infrequent-but-common-enough storms that rolled through. One such storm was raging right now, adding a pattering of rain on the windows, and a dull roar of it on the roof, in addition to the quiet murmurs in the tavern. A Stage for performers looking to pad their coin purses a little bit more was on the far wall, set to where anyone could see if they walked in.

It was this very stage Kaede found himself on tonight. Not many heads turned to the fox as he walked on stage-- many were busy nursing their drinks, or would barely register the music that anyone could play.

Kaede hoped to change their minds.

He Snapped his fingers, and-- almost out of nowhere, music started playing. A song with a definite beat, and one he started dancing too-- waving and moving around, literally painting a picture. Those with the power to see through illusions-- they would know this is but another illusion from the fox, of course. But, for those who could not, in an instant they were taken from the inn to a world of wonder, excitement, and action. Of Daring feats of love and lust, of intrigue and mystery, passion and cold calculations. And, with subtle nods of other magic, they could almost feel it-- the breeze from a hit almost given,  the scattering of leaves in a mad dash for survival.

And, with the final climax, the picture died away, leaving an audience that was stunned for just a moment longer, before they broke into applause, and a bow from himself.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
She had been watching him the whole time. Those grey eyes against dark brown skin. Her lips dyed a dark scarlet red that seemed to bleed across her as the corners of her lips slowly rose. The ivory teeth beneath that glowed softly like fresh exposed bone. Her hands slowly came together to clap for him as he took a bow. It was an entertaining show. She knew she wanted to see more from this man. The woman gave him a slight nod. She could see how the very air seemed to bend to his will when he danced and from the scent, she could tell he was no human. Too far away to make out a for sure species though.

A finger curled and she motioned him forward. She wanted to meet him. Paying off her tab, she hoped to find him near the back as she made her way towards the back. And hopefully he had seen her advance. She could hear the crowd muttering things about a good show, but she knew better. There was two types of skills that one had used. It wasn't just footwork. A small sly smile was born under her already temptations one. 

"Come out to play...." The whisper was so soft.

Pikku Offline

Kit

Find
He had seen her, as he had performed.

It wasn't a big thing, at first-- He thought she was just another patron, albeit a good looking one. But, then he felt it-- a strong power emanating from her. A very curious thing, that was. Even more so was the whispered message to him, right after he bowed. He sent a wave to the crowd, before moving next to the mysterious woman, signalling for a drink. "... Well now, It's not often I get a beauty like you to see my show. Beauty and power to match." He said softly, quietly, giving her a look. "May I ask for your name?"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"My name is just a term to call upon me as is yours. If you wish to call upon me wouldn't you like to know me better first," her eyes glowed softly as she watched him. That smile on her lips like a dare. Daring him ever closer. Her eyes held secrets and she could feel the crowd shifting around her. They could feel her just as one might feel a shadow over your shoulder, excepted she wasn't touching anyone. Her eyes blinked slowly. 

As they opened she spoke once more, "My name is Olympias, but you haven't given me anything to call you by."

Pikku Offline

Kit

Find
He moved a bit closer to her, as if drawn in. "To quote a playwright, 'A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet'" He replied, with a wink. He turned to lean on the counter, allowing her to see him as he was. "My name is Kaede, known as the Dancer of the falling leaves." He'd softly bit his lip afterwards, unable to break eye contact with her.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
"Kaede is a lovely name," she amused. "Are you going to give an second show? I would love to see it, or would you rather give me a backstage tour to show me how to prepare?" Her smile grew a bit more playful, her dark lashes blinked slowly again. She wondered what he would do. She was always curious what people would do around her. It was a bit of a game you see. One never knew what cards she'd be dealt.

Pikku Offline

Kit

Find
"Well, That's my only public show tonight, buuuuut I would be glad to give you a private show, or just show you how it's done~" He said with a playful smile, then paused. "Oooh, perhaps I could show you how to do some of my dances, if you'd prefer~?" He added with a wink, shifting a little more-- and letting the facade drop a little bit, just enough to show his tails and ears: Only or a second, however.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She smiled. "Oh I'm aware your perfume gives a lot to imagine with the exotic scents," she teased him slightly as leaned forward. Her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. "I wonder if mine has allowed you to figure out what I am yet." She moved a few fingers, catching a strand of hair and twirling it between her fingers as she watched.

"How about a private tour...then we can learn your moves together," she leaned forward just a bit more. Her upper body pressing upwards teasing.

Pikku Offline

Kit

Find
Kaede grinned, giving her a wink. "I may not know yet, but I must say you are going to be interesting to find out~" He teased, humming. "I suppose I can give you the tour, though admittingly I do travel pretty light~" He added, slipping from the stool and offering her his arm. "Come, I have lots to show you~"

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
She stood and pushed her hair back with one hand. Smiling she took his arm, gently grasping it with her hand and chuckled. "I cannot wait to see my good sir. Please lead the way."