Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

0n3_Gr33d1_801 has entered the chat

Avarice Offline

Kit

Threads: 3
Find
So! I noticed I never actually introduced myself huh? My, my isn't that a shame? Where are my manners...

My name? Weeell, I take many names. Usually under the guise of Crona Uchiha (don't laugh...) Or Avarice (Don't make me use my Pot of Greed. I'll send you to the Shadow Realm.) I'm an active TCG player, RPG fanatic, sandbox world roamer, chess player, and over all Pun-Daddy. (most call me Sans for this.) Also I enjoy various types of music. I've been roleplaying for about.... when was 2012 again?? Anyways. I'll be around if you need me! just shoot me a friendly pm or whatever.

CommanderHorvat Offline

Threads: 14
Find
Mate... Pal... My dude... Hi.
I can't recall any of your puns, although I may have forgotten them as a form of preserving what little sanity I still have.
Don't think I have told you this, but I am glad to have you here.
*sighs*
That was not a moan, regardless of what you say.

Also, god damn it, I just realized you used leet speak...
You lovable dweeb.

Avarice Offline

Kit

Threads: 3
Find
one, no moaning. two, yes that was leet speak. three, I guess "Iron"ed some grog for this shit pun XD
But seriously, you don't have to get all sappy. Not like we don't already do a bunch of things... Anyways, glad to be here.

Kila Offline

Sphinx Queen

Threads: 83
Website Find
One Greedy Boy.

I feel like I'm back in 2005 GOODBYE

Welcome to the site and ENJOY BEING A MEME

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find

xavols33333333 Offline

Threads: 0
Find
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо