Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Dancing with Death

KokoPuffs Offline

Threads: 25
Find
The woman never really stuck around for much longer than she usually needed to, epsecially in the much smaller towns and villages of the land. Yet, there was just the odd presense of the man in the back. Perhps it was the look in his eyes, or the energy coming from her very being at that. It was odd and quite strange at that, like nothing of the other patrons that were there already. Yet, here she was, standing before him; at least until a chair was pulled out for her to sit on. He was at least a gentleman, for now, but she took upon his offer and lowered herself down upon the wooden seat. "Thank you, sir," she said with a soft, "I am glad you have enjoyed it, I do try my very best you know."

Taahira grabbed the edge of her seat, pulling herself a bit closer towards the table; arms soon folding over the surface while her eyes never left him. "I'm quite sure they are, but it doesn't quite matter to me," she giggled softly, "pleased to meet you, Ceserus, I'm Taahira. I... don't quite drink myself, but who am I to deny such generous offer from you." Some creatures did have the reason for drinking, eating, and all means of consumption. Her, however, didn't have need for such things; though she did need to consume energy herself to live as well. Pure energy, was something she herself need to consume to keep alive, but only when her own body was depleted and weak.

That was not something that happened to her often, as she always kept herself from conflict up until now; not needing to use the full potential she had. "What brings you to such a little village?" the woman questioned softly, body adjusting in the chair, "not much of a place to find much entertainment, but everyone seems to have fun around here." The pale female glanced around the room at all the other people that flocked here, enjoying drinks and food with friends, family, and the like. It made her smile to herself inwardly, such a lovely existence to have. Not a care in the world it seemed, even with the war that closed in around them.

Messages In This Thread
Dancing with Death - by Handyman - 04-03-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Dancing with Death - by KokoPuffs - 04-03-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Dancing with Death - by Handyman - 04-04-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Dancing with Death - by KokoPuffs - 04-06-2018, 01:15 AM
RE: Dancing with Death - by Handyman - 04-12-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Dancing with Death - by KokoPuffs - 04-24-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Dancing with Death - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 04:13 AM
RE: Dancing with Death - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 03:55 AM