Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

Dancing with Death

Handyman Offline

Kit

Threads: 4
Find
She was mesmerizing. Her movements were fluid and the music was captivating. Her body ebbed and flowed like a tide through the petals she produced from thin air. Her hair whipped around her face as her eyes closed and she let the music take over her. It was a display that Ceserus had never seen anything like in his many years of wandering the world. But it was not this beautify that captivated him. No, though he did enjoy the sight of the lovely woman twisting and turning to the music, what really held his attention was the magic. It seemed so pure. It was full of life and energy that caused the reaper to lean forward and pay close attention, to the point where if she had not been dancing and had noticed him it would probably warrant a slap across the face. But she was not watching him, and o he took his time. His eyes narrowed, and the rest of the world around him seemed fade to blackness as the only thing that was on his mind was the woman before him who danced with spells like they were nothing. The feeling that welled up inside of him was not one that would be elicited by a normal man watching this performance. It was not love or lust or even appreciation of the art.

It was hunger.

And then, almost as soon as it had begun, the dance was over. The music stopped and the final display of the two Eastern Dragons colliding together brought out the final crescendo of the performance. The flash of light snapped Ceserus back into the moment, and just like a number of the other patrons, he began to clap quietly at the back of the room. Much to his surprise, he then saw the woman’s eyes fall to him and remain there before bowing slightly and moving toward him. Ceserus smiled to her and raised his glass as she approached, her movements just as graceful while walking as they were while dancing. To was not long before she finally arrived at the table at which point Ceserus stood and pulled out a chair for her. She greeted him, which he returned with a smile. “It was a beautiful performance. You are very talented.” He then moved to take his seat once again before continuing. “I’m glad you picked me out of the crowd to come talk to. There are plenty of people in this tavern that I am sure are jealous of me now.” He chuckled slightly. “I am Ceserus, and I was wondering if I could buy you a drink?”

Messages In This Thread
Dancing with Death - by Handyman - 04-03-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Dancing with Death - by KokoPuffs - 04-03-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Dancing with Death - by Handyman - 04-04-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Dancing with Death - by KokoPuffs - 04-06-2018, 01:15 AM
RE: Dancing with Death - by Handyman - 04-12-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Dancing with Death - by KokoPuffs - 04-24-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Dancing with Death - by xavols33333333 - 02-25-2024, 04:13 AM
RE: Dancing with Death - by xavols33333333 - 03-01-2024, 03:55 AM