Menu

Announcements

We're undergoing a giant revamp! While things may be quiet and will take months of work, the site will be continuing under a sandbox until staff can roll out all the new changes. Join our Discord to catch some sneak peaks! (March 16, 2020)

Plot Highlights

The Angel Leaders are all meeting to discuss the war. Read about the outcome Here!
Zombies? Undead?! No! What are these things?! They look.... Alive?! HERE.
A third oracle has died! Aerithe, oracle of Zarkos, died publically in Prerio City square of what many believe to be suffocation. Read more about it HERE.
Oh no the queen! Head over to the Enkratis packlands to find out what happened HERE.
Disaster has struck at the Shrine of Jackroth! Find out what has happened to both oracle and God HERE.

Recent Posts

TBA
ADMIN: Andromeda
ADMIN: Achera
ADMIN: Kila
MOD: TBD
MOTM
CHOTM: Username
COTM: Username
TOTM: Username

[M] Until Silence Is Broken

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Threads: 74
Find
Razor smiled at his chosen mate. The smile was haunted. What he had heard worried him, but he had to go himself. She wouldn't talk to anyone he sent. "Mileani sent for me. She wants to talk to me about something on an island off the coast of her Kingdom. I have to personally go as she will not talk to anyone but me," he told her looking at her with sad eyes. "I don't want to leave you though... Would you like to come with me? I can post a guard to stay near you if you needed to feel safe. I would just need to talk to the house servants and find a sitter for Vion until we returned."

Slowly he walked into the room and nodded towards her. "You can come if you want.. I don't want leave you and I won't make you stay here without me. We should be back within a day tops so it won't be too bad either way."

"Just let me know what you want...." He stopped at the side of the bed and leaned down to gently kiss her. "It is your choice."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Threads: 43
Find
She could tell something was wrong. While he normally didn't smile too much, his normally were genuine towards her but something was different about this one. He wasn't as good about hiding his feelings when he was around her, or maybe it was being in his bedroom. Regardless, something was bothering her beloved more than usual. The last thing the female expected was to be invited to go to another kingdom for royal matters. Never had he even brought up the subject with her or even allow her to leave the castle without his explicit permission and that was within their own kingdom. What changed?

The female leaned into their kiss all too happy to have her mate back at her side as her mind whirled with what he was asking of her. His proposition... It was odd. Lia nuzzled back at her mate as she let this noses rub gently against each other as a soft purr came from her throat. Oh how she loved these small moments. "Are you sure it would be safe for us?" A hand dropped to her stomach, anxious about the life that was forming inside her. She could feel a small bump appearing... or was it just her imagination? No one had commented to say she was showing, but no one was also foolish enough to tell Razor's mate that she was getting fat for fear of what would happen to anger the new mother. Maybe she wasn't showing... but could they smell it? No... Razor and her hadn't known until doctors had said something. Her understanding was that Mileani and Razor were civil enough... Things shouldn't be too bad, right?

"...I'll come with you love. I should get used to this anyways, right? Being your mate and all," she purred as she leaned in once more for another kiss. "Anything for you my dear. We can make a small vacation out of it, even if it's for diplomatic affairs." She could get out for once... And with her love of all people. What could go wrong?

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He smiled at her and kissed her cheek softly. "I'll take you to a safe spot near where the meeting is. No one will know of you being there so you won't have to worry about being hurt. It'll be on the opposite side of the island from the meeting, but there will be a beach for you to play on and soak up some sun," his tone was soft as he spoke to her. He wanted her to know he wanted to please her, but he knew even taking her would make the other leader itchy. He'd just keep her from the meeting place and allow her to soak up some sun and try to let her have fresh air. Razor knew how much she really wanted to see the sun and feel the air in her hair. 

The King smiled softly as he kissed the top of her head. "Just please stay where I leave you and I will return to you after the meeting and we'll spend time together on this vacation. I will just be a bit distance from you. You will be safe... I promise," he mumbled against her forehead. "I promise I will never let anything hurt you."

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia nodded slightly as she let a small purr rumbled low in her throat at the idea of a vacation, no, of getting out of the castle. When had been the last time she was truly outside? For as much as she had grown fond of her new mate, he had kept her inside for most of her duration with him. Her new room had even been designed to bring the outside world inside. Even if he wasn't with her directly, he was trusting her to outside without him specifically by her side. There was no way she was going t ofuck that up anytime soon.

"I'll stay put like a good pup," she purred back at him as she snuck in another kiss. "Come join me when your meeting is over and we can spend some quality time together. Won't that be nice?" Her eyes looked up to lock into his own. The excitement and joy she had was easy to see inside those canary orbs as they looked for reassurance that this would happen. They would get to go on a small vacation and spend time together. Vaerath knew how much the King was busy and torn away from his growing family. At least this was something to tide her over until he had to disappear once more.

"We need to make sure Vion has a good sitter... And that he'll be okay without us.. Also his education and reading and..." The girl started to ramble off different tasks that needed to be completed if they were to both be gone; mainly addressing the youngest royal who she had grown fond of. He was as much of a priority as spending time with Razor was for while she loved children in general, there was still one child she had to make sure to win over if she was to be his new mother.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Razor listened to her amused at how excited she was. It was like watching a child for a moment, but then he paused.  He realized he didn't think it childish, but it warmed his heart. He truly did have feelings for this woman. He smiled and cupped her face before kissing her on the lips.

"You'll make a fine mother," he whispered against her lips as he gave her another soft kiss. Pulling back just an inch he looked into her yellow eyes with his amber. "And do not worry, I'll make sure Vion is well taken care of and you can have a say in the sitter if you wish
"

"Lia do you want anything to take with us to keep you company while I attend the meeting?" It was an honest question. He wouldn't want her bored while she waited on him.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Oh how easy it was to relish in each of his soft kisses. It almost hurt to have him pull away if only to be within reach of her once more. For as hard and cold of a man he had been when they first met, the man she had seen in the outside world was gone. Only in this moment in time with just the two of them had she seen the soft side of the infamously cruel Death King. But it was in this particular moment, that she held onto his words more closely than ever. He had complimented her. Not on her appearance or personality, but on his belief that she would be able to raise their child. Not just any child, but a royal one at that. She had seen how protective the King had been of his son with her around, but to make such a claim about her abilities to raise their to-be child... It meant the world and then some.

Lia nuzzled feverishly into her mate, looking for any sign of affection she could get. "You really think I will make a good mother," she asked in a soft, almost child-like manner. "There's still so much we have to do to get ready for the new addition.." Her mind began to trail off for a moment, but she was brought back at the sound of his voice once more. What had she wanted to keep her company while she waited?

The demoness took a minute to contemplate the question. It wasn't as if she had been outside the castle walls for an extensive amount of time. Plus, she wouldn't have the company of her companion and most likely a servant or guard nearby. It wasn't like they talked to her much though. It came with the new rank she figured. "Um.. Maybe a small basket for snacks and drink? Maybe some kind of blanket and umbrella to relax wherever you take me?" A simple picnic-esque. It would keep her entertained enough until her lover returned.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
He nodded and smiled taking her hand and pulling it to his lips as he kissed the back of it and then turned it over to kiss the palm. "Consider it done. I need to prepare but I also want you to pack anything small you may want from your things. Even if it something as simple as a piece of clothing or anything. Anything you may want from this room, bring it with you," he told her softly. His amber eyes looked up into her yellow ones. 

"I want to make sure even if I am gone longer than an hour you will be fine and not needed anything at all," he told her softly as he reached up to gently brush the hair from her face. Then he pulled away and stepped back. "I need to go prepare myself for this trip as well. Meet me in the courtyard within two hours okay?"

Razor gave her another small smile and left the room. He had to attend to seeing Vion was taken care of, Morion knew what was expected of him, and that the whole place would operate without issue while he was gone. He also had to do some research. He wasn't too sure about this meeting himself and he had to see if the record room may give him any answers into this strange meeting the Lady of Light had called him for.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
The girl nodded in reply to her lover as she let the last of his touch linger in the strands of hair that fell back to her shoulder. It was nice to have these tender moments no matter how small they were, to be together like this. Lia watched as the lord walked away from his room to attend to his usual tasks. Lia stood there for a few minutes, trying to wrap her head around what she needed to do to prepare herself.

Sure enough, her eyes began to dart around the room to look for something of his to take with her. She settled on a simple shirt-like garment to keep with her. It was enough to keep her at ease while she waited for him to join her. If anything, the prospect of leaving the castle even for a few hours was enough to get her excited. The demoness started to scattered about as she collected the various things they would need for their trip and a few books to keep her occupied while she waited.

A few hours passed and the girl waited in the courtyard with a basket filled with food the servants had prepared as well as a blanket to place on the ground to sit on. In another bag, she had packed some books as well as some paper and ink to write and draw in should she want to capture her surroundings. She waited patiently with her things in tow, waiting for her lover to show.

Andromeda Offline

Monarch

Find
Razor came back to her, meeting her in the courtyard. He looked a bit wary but seeing her made a small smile appear on his face. It was soothing to see her but he was worried how this meeting would go. Meeting an angel was never a good plan. 

His amber eyes looked into hers and he gently leaned down to give her and soft kiss. "I see you're ready to go, " he said softly before pulling away. His hand reached out and ripped a hole in the fabric of space setting a destination for the island. 

"I'll go through first to make sure it's safe... follow one minute after me that way if it isn't safe it will be by the time you walk through," he said softly. Smiling he walked through and looked around. It was quiet.... Razor had choosen the side of the island that has lots of hiding spaces incase she got scared. It was safe and the meeting was far from this location. He wanted for her to appear.

Achera Offline

Monarch

Find
Lia looked up quickly to see her lover walking towards her. Her face lit up with excitement though slightly fell as she looked over his face. He was not the same as he was when he left her to wrap up some things. What had happened since they had separated?

She didn't say anything of the matter as she met him for a soft kiss before feeling him pull away to get a portal ready for them. "Of course I am silly. Do you think I would miss this?" She smiled as she teased lightly at him while standing up to gather her things. The girl slung the basket into the nook of her arm with the accompanying bag following suit. She nodded in response to the Lord before watching him walk through the portal. Slowly and ever so patiently, she waited to see if he would return through in case the spot he chose had not been so safe. When the time passed to determine it was 'safe' enough, Lia walked through the portal with her things in tow to meet Razor on the other side.

Soon enough, Lia was transported outside the castle walls for the first time in what felt like a century. The light touch of the wind and the soft calls of nature bustling around her were like a drug. It wasn't long before she set her eyes on her love. In an instant, her face once more lit up at the very sight of him. "A lovely choice," she purred as she went to go stand at his side.

"Shall we go look for a place to setup camp before you go? That way you'll know when to find me when you're all done with your meeting."